Liverpool Football Club is a global brand with a passionate story to tell in the world of football. Anfield stadium attracts audiences in excess of 54,000 for a Premier League or European Champions League game. It is the third largest football stadium in England after Wembley Stadium and Old Trafford.
Carlisle have provided security and stewarding services to Liverpool Football Club since September 2019. Our operation and has a total of 40 SIA qualified officers dedicated to the securing of 7 key locations including Anfield Stadium, Anfield Superstore, Melwood Training Ground, The Academy in Kirkby and 3 retail locations
as well as their distribution centre. We also provide additional match day security positions which takes the core team of 4 up to 38 officers deployed across the stadium campus fulfilling roles within the match day control room, traffic management, fan support and customer service.
Areas of Deployment
- Stadium and Control Room Personnel
- Stadium Patrol Team
- Retail Security Teams
- Tout patrols around the ticket box office area
- Staff searches – personal and bag search
- Searching of all public entering into the three main retail shops
- Underground car park staff – checking every person and all access routes in the car park to the stadium
- Look after the immediate surrounds of the stadium – including vehicle flow management systems, private housing estates etc.
- Look after their corporate events on non-match days
- Corporate hospitality – accreditation checks, directional information, asset protection.
We have developed a strong relationship with the stakeholders and our Merseyside client base adds true value to the delivery of their service through enhanced links to city based transport providers and key service partners like Liverpool City Council. The service is managed by our dedicated management team and supervisors, using appropriate technology such as body cameras, security wands, Work IT and DNA detector sprays. We have dedicated match day control room personnel who work alongside Merseyside Police to keep the crowd safe and secure. We provide a comprehensive security service throughout the club campus and associated property portfolio for players, personnel, fans and stakeholders. We provide a full complement of Security and Stewarding staff who are all SIA licensed, Highfield customer service trained, and GAP Anti-terrorist trained.