Scheduler Location: Manchester, M2Hours per Week: 40Contract Type: PermWorking Pattern: 5 days out of 7 with some weekend workSalary: £20,000 pa About UsHere at...
Experts who create experts!
Here at Carlisle Support Services, we are experts in our field. We develop our staff to become the best at what they do.
Our people are our greatest asset. There are over 3,000 people working for Carlisle Support Services. They bring us their passion and commitment, and in return we offer a positive working environment, and some of the best training in the industry.
Carlisle Support Services are currently recruiting an experienced, SIA licensed Security Officer to join our company on a relief basis. The person will cover the current Officer during holidays/sickness and for other ad hoc hours as required (for approximately 30 hours per week)
The successful candidate will be fully flexible to cover holidays/sickness and other ad hoc absences.
As a business we require the confidence of employees who puts people at the heart of everything they do. Our security solutions provide you with this capability and are delivered across the public and private sectors. We provide fully vetted, accredited officers who are supported by the latest technologies to help them protect the public, clients and premises
- Protect building and its residents by maintaining a safe and secure environment
- Be fully flexible to cover holidays/sickness and other ad hoc absences
- Observe for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances
- Act lawfully in direct defence of life or property
- Apprehend criminals and evict violators
- Take accurate notes of unusual occurrences
- Report in detail any suspicious incidents
- Patrol randomly or regularly building and perimeter
- Monitor and control access at building entrances
Skills & Qualifications
- Professional manner
- Smart in appearance
- SIA Licence (Essential)
- Security Officer
- Relief work as and when required / Rota issued month in advance, approx 30 hours per week
- Nature of working pattern: Various, days nights and weekends
- Pay Rate/Salary: £8.45 per hour
You must be able to provide right to work documents.