Here at Carlisle Support Services we are looking for dedicated individuals to join our Security team at Cheltenham Racecourse throughout the racing season. As an...
Relief Security Officer - SIA Licensed
Contract: Relief, ad hoc hours
Pay Rate: £7.50 to £13.75
Here at Carlisle Support Services, we are experts in our field. We develop our staff to become the best at what they do. Our people are our greatest asset. There are over 2,800 people working for Carlisle Support Services. They bring us their passion and commitment, and in return we offer a positive working environment, and some of the best training in the industry.
Carlisle Support Services are currently recruiting for a flexible Security Officer to work on a relief basis across several of our client's sites in the Liverpool area.
We are looking for a professional and customer focused Security Officer, to ensure the safety and protection of our client's premises, customers and personnel. You will maintain a high visibility presence and prevent all illegal or inappropriate actions. The goal is to detect, deter, observe and report.
- Assisting customers with information, general directions and any other enquiries
- Openly engage with customers to continually provide a high level of customer service
- Provide a visible security contact for customers and staff
- Maintain a customer friendly, reassuring, professional security presence and environment by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel
- Positively deter anti-social behaviour, theft and criminal activity
- Deal with any difficult situations that arise in a safe and professional manner
- Liaise with the station management team and emergency services as required
- Complete reports for occurrences, observations and general information
- Complete, monitor and report on H&S issues
Skills & Qualifications
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Professional manner
- Reliable & Flexible
- Smart in appearance
- SIA Licence (Essential)
Full uniform will be provided and must be worn on every shift and kept to a high standard.
You must be able to provide right to work documents, including a 5 year work history
Carlisle Support Services is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.