Do you want to be part of a well-established team who play an integral part of the airline industry?Carlisle Support Services are recruiting Passenger Service...
Do you want to be part of a well-established team who play an integral part of the airline industry?
Carlisle Support Services are recruiting Passenger Service Agents (PSA) to work at the London Luton Airport.
Approximately 20 hours per week. You must be flexible to do different shift pattern. (Earlys / Days and Nights)
Do you have previous Customer Service experience? Are you a fully committed team player with a great work ethic and the ability to deliver outstanding customer service, then read further?
Here at Carlisle Support Services, we are experts in our field. We develop our staff to become the best at what they do. Employing more than 3,000 front-line operatives Carlisle is a medium sized facilities support business operating across various service lines.
We are proud to work with some of the UK's leading brands and enjoy successful client partnerships in our chosen market sectors.
You will be the front face of the business, meeting & greeting passengers as part of an outstanding team focused only on one goal which is to serve the needs of travellers, delivering a truly luxury service that sets the benchmark for high class customer services providing privacy, security and discretion to a discerning clientele.
Full training and uniform will be provided and the role may become permanent for the right candidate depending on performance, timekeeping and attendance, together with the business needs of the client.
From the very first step of checking in a passenger, right the way through to boarding them safely onto their flight, you as a Passenger Services Agent will play a key role in this fast paced, ever changing, diverse environment.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
- Provide clear, concise and courteous information for airline customers ensuring they are satisfied with the service provided.
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment at all times
- To accurately check documentation and enter all customer information on computerised check-in system, as well as dealing with customer baggage in an appropriate manner in accordance with legislative requirements
- Assist with disembarking and embarking of passengers from the aircraft
- Operate paging and announcement systems at the gate as required
- particular needs of passengers and offer applicable services
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast paced and busy environment
- Good Conduct and behaviour and also Time Keeping
- Sector: Airline Industry
- Vacancy: Passenger Service Agents (PSA)
- Contract Type: Start as a TEMP
- Pay Rate: £8.50 per hour
- Shift - Various (will be discussed during interview)
You must have a current and valid UK or EU passport, proof of your NI Number (e.g. NI Card, P45 or P60), a 5 year checkable history with no criminal record or unspent convictions, and live no more than 45 minutes to commute to Luton Airport.