About UsExperts who create experts!Here at Carlisle Support Services, we are experts in our field. We develop our staff to become the best at what...
Experts who create experts!
Here at Carlisle Support Services, we are experts in our field. We develop our staff to become the best at what they do.
Our people are our greatest asset. There are over 3,000 people working for Carlisle Support Services. They bring us their passion and commitment, and in return we offer a positive working environment, and some of the best training in the industry.
Carlisle Support Services are currently recruiting security professionals who hold a valid SIA (DS) Licence for an immediate start. The successful applicant will meet the requirements of our Customer's values and behaviours through the provision of excellent customer service.
As a business we require the confidence of employees who puts people at the heart of everything they do. Our security solutions provide you with this capability and are delivered across the public and private sectors. We provide fully vetted, accredited officers who are supported by the latest technologies to help them protect the public, clients and premises.
- Protect building and its residents by maintaining a safe and secure environment
- Be fully flexible to cover holidays/sickness and other ad hoc absences
- Observe for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances
- Act lawfully in direct defence of life or property
- Apprehend criminals and evict violators
- Take accurate notes of unusual occurrences
- Report in detail any suspicious incidents
- Patrol randomly or regularly building and perimeter
- Monitor and control access at building entrances
Skills & Qualifications
We are particularly interested in applications from people who meet the following criteria:
- Good Communication skills, both oral and written
- Good interpersonal skills
- Customer focused and willing to engage the general public
- Ability to adapt to different situations
- Individual that will offer help before being asked
- Self-awareness and understanding
- Commitment to self-development
- Ability to build relationships
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Excellent time management skills
- To act as an ambassador for Carlisle Support Services and our prestigious client and behave in a professional manner at all times
- Able to work for long periods on their own with minimal supervision
- Security Officer
- Working hours: 40 hours per week
- Nature of working pattern: Various, days nights and weekends
- Pay Rate/Salary: £7.50 per hour
You must be able to provide right to work documents.