Here at Carlisle Support Services, we are experts in our field. We develop our staff to become the best at what they do. Employing more...
Here at Carlisle Support Services, we are experts in our field. We develop our staff to become the best at what they do. Employing more than 3,000 front-line operatives Carlisle is a medium sized facilities support business operating across four key service lines of Security, Events, Cleaning and Retail Merchandising.
We are proud to work with some of the UK's leading brands and enjoy successful client partnerships in our chosen market sectors.
We are currently recruiting for a Cleaning Supervisor to work at our client's premises. You will be responsible for ensuring exemplary standards are kept; in respect of the cleaning service provided to the client and customer care to the public.
You will be a team player, and must have experience as a cleaning Supervisor or Manager but above all- you will have a great attitude to your work and the ability to provide a first class cleaning service to our client.
- To have the overall responsibility for the areas assigned to you by the Site Manager.
- In consultation with the Site Manager, to identify the number of cleaning staff required to maintain a clean customer environment within the set annual budget.
- To build relationships with all occupants of the Tech Park.
- To monitor stocks of cleaning equipment and materials, and report back to the Site Manager, in order that orders can be placed on a timely basis.
- To recommend and organise, when authorised by the Site Manager, appropriate training for cleaning staff.
- To assist the Site Manager in maintaining a flexible daily cleaning schedule of all internal areas of the assigned area.
- Ensure that identified key areas of the Tech Park receive priority in the schedule.
- Carry out internal audits when required.
- Undertake any additional cleaning duties as directed by the Site Manager.
- In conjunction with the Site Manager, interview and recruit sufficient cleaning staff to cover the weekly budgeted cleaning hours.
- To be responsible for the day to day personnel management of the cleaning staff within the assigned areas, and consulting with the Site Manager on any necessary formal procedures.
- Produce on a weekly basis, official order forms for equipment and chemicals when requested by the Site Manager.
Skills & Qualifications
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to get on well with your fellow team members and Supervisors
- Team Management
Coventry Tech Park
- Sector: Cleaning
- Position of Vacancy: Cleaning Supervisor
- Full time/Part time: Part Time - Max 4 Hours per day and 20hrs / weekly
- Shifts - Monday to Friday late/nights ( Some weekend shifts required depends on Client need)
- Pay Rate: £8.00 per hour
Full uniform will be provided and must be worn on every shift and kept to a high standard
Job Holder will report to the Site Manager
This Job Vacancy will close on 31st of Jan 2018