We are currently recruiting enthusiastic, flexible Security Officers who are already SIA qualified to work at a prestigious, corporate site, in Edinburgh, Scotland If you...
We are currently recruiting enthusiastic, flexible Security Officers who are already SIA qualified to work at a prestigious, corporate site, in Edinburgh, Scotland
If you are a fully committed team player with a great work ethic and the ability to deliver outstanding customer service, then read further;
Here at Carlisle Support Services, we are experts in our field. We develop our staff to become the best at what they do. Employing more than 3,000 front-line operatives Carlisle is a medium sized facilities support business operating across four key service lines of Security, Events, Cleaning and Retail Merchandising.
We are proud to work with some of the UK's leading brands and enjoy successful client partnerships in our chosen market sectors.
You will be diligent and observant, always keeping the main focus of your role in mind; to protect our client's premises, assets and personnel.
The successful candidate will have the willingness to quickly learn the role and needs of the client, in order to deliver an exceptional service. Any background of previous Security industry / role, will be considered.
You will maintain a high visibility presence and prevent all illegal or inappropriate actions. The goal is to detect, deter, observe and report.
- Protect company property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment
- Observe for signs of crime or disorder, and investigate disturbances
- Act lawfully in direct defence of life or property
- Apprehend criminals and evict violators
- Take accurate notes of unusual occurrences
- Report in detail any suspicious incidents
- Patrol randomly or regularly building and perimeter
- Monitor and control access at building entrances and vehicle gates
- React to and observe alarm and CCTV systems
Do you have the below Skills & Qualifications?
- SIA Qualified
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Basic PC skills
- Professional manner
- Smart in appearance
- Driving License (Desirable)
- Sector: Security
- Vacancy: Security Officer ( SIA Qualified)
- Full time/Part time: Full time | Part Time | Relief Available
- Pay Rate: £8.48 per hour
- This advert will close on: 10/02/2018
You must be a UK National, continuously living in the UK for the past 5 years and be able to provide the right to work documents, including a 5 year work / educational history.
Upon successful interview, you would be required to satisfy the companies vetting standards / procedures.
Full uniform will be provided and must be worn on every shift and kept to a high standard.