We are currently recruiting customer focused enthusiastic, flexible Security Officers who are already SIA qualified (preferably to Door Supervisor level) to work at a prestigious...
Experts who create experts!
Here at Carlisle Support Services, we are experts in our field. We develop our staff to become the best at what they do.
Our people are our greatest asset. There are over 3,000 people working for Carlisle Support Services. They bring us their passion and commitment, and in return we offer a positive working environment, and some of the best training in the industry.
Location: Manchester, M1 4BT
Shifts: Monday to Friday
Hours: 40 Hours per week
Position: Security Supervisor, Corporate
Essential: SIA License
We are currently recruiting for an SIA licensed, Security Supervisor, to work at our client's prestigious site in Manchester.
The successful candidate will be courteous and professional, with the ability to deliver a high standard of leadership.
- Lead and manage the security team
- Schedule shifts for the team and ensure cover is always available
- Protect company's property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment
- Observe for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances
- Act lawfully in direct defence of life or property
- Apprehend criminals and evict violators
- Take accurate notes of unusual occurrences
- Report in detail any suspicious incidents
- Patrol randomly or regularly building and perimeter
- Monitor and control access at building entrances and vehicle gates
- Watch alarm systems or video cameras and operate detecting/emergency equipment
You must be able to provide the right to work documents, including a 5 year work / educational history.
Upon successful interview, you would be required to satisfy the companies vetting standards / procedures;
Full uniform will be provided and must be worn on every shift and kept to a high standard.