At Carlisle Support Services we are looking for dedicated individuals to join our Security team at Cheltenham Racecourse for our busy Gold Cup Week. After...
Hours of work: Mon-Fri 0830-1730
Purpose of The Role
To support the sales and bid teams in securing appointments for new business by researching future business prospects and building relationships with key decision makers. To manage the company's new business CRM system. To ensure all clients or prospective clients experience service excellence by embracing Carlisle Support Services Promise Based Culture.
The successful applicant will be an assertive self starter, with strong sales skills and lots of enthusiasm! You will be a team player and you will always have the company's best interests at the forefront of your mind when making decisions.
The post-holder will actively promote the company vision by embedding our shared values throughout their team.
Promise based culture - we will deliver on our promises
Sector based experts - we will support our team to become experts in their roles
Customers at the heart - we will put our customers at the heart of everything we do
Care passionately for all - we will care passionately for the well-being of everyone
- To generate, as a minimum 1 appointment per cold calling day for business development team
- To make 20 calls per day, making at least 15 decision maker contacts
- To work with business development team in diary and territory planning to secure multiple appointments in a single area
- To work closely with business development team to make prioritised calls as required
- To follow up sector specific mail shots working from call lists to secure new business introduction appointments for business development team
- As requested, undertake Marketing Intelligence activities (prospecting) as directed by the business development team
- Database development
Key Performance Indicators
Specific targets to be agreed with your line manager, which include:
- Number of Qualified New Business Intro Appointments
- Conversion Ratio of New Business Appointments
- Cleansing and keeping Salesforce Database information accurate and up to date