We are currently recruiting customer focused enthusiastic, flexible Security Officers who are already SIA qualified (preferably to Door Supervisor level) to work at a prestigious...
Experts who create experts!
Here at Carlisle Support Services, we are experts in our field. We develop our staff to become the best at what they do.
Our people are our greatest asset. There are over 3,000 people working for Carlisle Support Services. They bring us their passion and commitment, and in return we offer a positive working environment, and some of the best training in the industry.
Shifts: Various- rotating shifts, days/nights/weekends.
(Rotas will be issued one month in advance)
Hours: Part Time | Relief Work
Position: Security Officer, Corporate
Essential: SIA License, British National (please see footnote)
We are currently recruiting for an SIA licensed, Corporate Security Officer, to work at our client's prestigious site in Luton.
The successful candidate will be courteous and professional, with the ability to deliver a very high standard of customer service.
- Protect company's property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment
- Observe for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances
- Act lawfully in direct defence of life or property
- Apprehend criminals and evict violators
- Take accurate notes of unusual occurrences
- Report in detail any suspicious incidents
- Patrol randomly or regularly building and perimeter
- Monitor and control access at building entrances and vehicle gates
- Watch alarm systems or video cameras and operate detecting/emergency equipment
We welcome people from a range of different backgrounds, with a variety of skills and experience. Due to the nature and sensitivity of the work, there are certain criteria that you must meet to be eligible to work at our Clients' premises.
You must be a UK National, continuously living in the UK for the past 5 years and be able to provide the right to work documents, including a 5 year work / educational history.
Upon successful interview, you would be required to satisfy the companies vetting standards / procedures;
- Security Clearance (SC) to be obtained via the client application process.
Full uniform will be provided and must be worn on every shift and kept to a high standard.