We are currently recruiting for a professional, energetic and enthusiastic individual who is interested in pursuing an Entry Level role with a career in the...
Here at Carlisle Support Services, we are experts in our field. We develop our staff to become the best at what they do. Employing more than 3,000 front-line operatives Carlisle is a medium sized facilities support business operating across four key service lines of Security, Events, Cleaning and Retail Merchandising.
We are proud to work with some of the UK's leading brands and enjoy successful client partnerships in our chosen market sectors.
You will be working for our client at their world class venue in Berkshire. We are seeking high calibre personnel who will provide a 5 star service to customers, staff and visitors to the venue.
This opportunity provides the successful candidate with a great opportunity to work in a prestigious venue alongside a welcoming and hardworking team. The level of professionalism expected will match the commitment we will return via your training, learning & development and through an impressive employee reward scheme.
Carlisle Events is a leading supplier of staffing solutions; - and have been providing Stewarding, Security and Event Operations to some of the UK's premier entertainment and sporting venues for more than twenty years.
For the right candidate there will also be further opportunities to obtain additional work across a range of various sporting and entertainment venues such as, Wembley, Arsenal FC, Twickenham Rugby and Reading FC to name a few.
At Carlisle, we concentrate on putting people first - our customers and our employees.
As a member of the Manned Guarding and Events team you will play a key part in enhancing the customer experience for event days at our clients' prestigious venue as well as ensuring the security of the venue all year round.
All of our colleagues work hard to provide a visible reminder that safety and security is our number one priority for visitors and staff, all whilst delivering the highest standards of customer service.
Carlisle Support Services are currently seeking a Relief Manned Guard and Event Security Personnel to join one of our prestigious contracts in the Berkshire area.
Rate of Pay: £9.00 per hour (Manned Guarding) increasing on race days.
- Flexibility and reliability are essential
- You must be available to work Days, Nights and Weekends
- You should possess a valid SIA license
- You must be at least 18 years old
- Excellent communication skills and an aptitude for working with the public
- A friendly, approachable and professional manner
- Previous experience in stewarding or customer care would be advantageous
- You will be based in the South East & Berkshire region.
As a Relief Manned Guard and Event Security Personnel you will be helping in all manner of ways including, but not limited to:
- Access control to the venue
- Key holding
- Visitor processing and accreditation
- Provide general guidance to the public
- Directing patrons and monitoring crowds
- Holiday Pay
- Benefits Scheme
- Career Opportunities
- Access to our London event portfolio
- Genuine opportunities for progression within our company