We are currently recruiting customer focused, passionate and flexible Security Officers who are already SIA qualified to work at a prestigious North London Sports Facility...
We are currently recruiting customer focused, passionate and flexible Security Officers who are already SIA qualified to work at a prestigious North London Sports Facility at the heart of Enfield in London.
If you are a fully committed team player with a great work ethic and the ability to deliver outstanding customer service, then read further;
Here at Carlisle Support Services, we are experts in our field. We develop our staff to become the best at what they do. Employing more than 3,000 front-line operatives Carlisle is a medium sized facilities support business operating across four key service lines of Security, Events, Cleaning and Retail Merchandising.
We are proud to work with some of the UK's leading brands and enjoy successful client partnerships in our chosen market sectors.
About the Client
Our client is the most exciting football team and brand in the Premiership with an impressive history, fan and stakeholder with amazing local community links. They drive a global reputation as THE venue of choice, through "world-class and technology-led" Customer Service.
Carlisle Security have an exciting opportunity for a professional Security officer to be based at this North London Sports Facility
If you already have extensive security experience in the high profile corporate security or event security environment where client confidentiality is paramount we would love to hear from you.
The required candidate must have:
- a valid SIA Licence, (preferred Security Guard / Security CCTV experience)
- excellent understanding of data protection and commercial confidentiality
- keen IT skills
- natural customer service and empathy skills
- good communication skills (verbal and written) and be able to confidently use a networked radio and e-mails
- Capability to conduct lengthy hi visibility patrols in an open air environment
- smart in appearance,
- available to work various shifts on a rota basis and
- must be have own transport or means of transportation to get to and from work
This role reports to the Site Supervisor and the shifts will be in a rotation basis; i.e. Shift 12 hours, 4 Days On/ Off 4 Nights On/Off + sickness and holiday cover.
Duties will include:
- Conducting high visibility site patrols
- Controlling access and egress to site
- Dealing & responding to incidents,
- Thorough completion of any necessary paperwork & reports.
- Maintains safe and secure environment for customers and employees.
- Secures premises and personnel by foot or mobile patrol both internal external; monitoring surveillance equipment;
- inspecting core areas and contractors, equipment
- Controlling crowds and event day visitors, allowing access for emergency rescue vehicles
- Access control to include all forms of traffic vehicular and pedestrian.
- Operating barriers doors and access points remotely.
- Auditing passes and accreditation, scheduling appointments
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities and faults;
- Conducting site safety briefings.
- Dealing with trespass, members of the media and parking violations
- Completing reports in a timely and accurate fashion by recording all observations, information, occurrences, and patrol activities
- Prioritize and escalates emergencies in line with site policy.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Do you have the below Skills & Qualifications?
- SIA Qualified
- Ability to be screened to BS7858 standards
- Ability to pass Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Basic PC skills
- Professional manner
- Smart in appearance
- Experience of working in a high profile environment
- Experience of working with a wide demographic spectrum
- Sector: Corporate Security ( Sporting / Leisure)
- Vacancy: Security Officer ( SIA Qualified)
- Full time/Part time: Full time | Part Time | Relief Available
- Pay Rate: £10.25 per hour + Benefits
You must be continuously living in the UK for the past 5 years and be able to provide the right to work documents, including a 10 year work / educational history.
Upon successful interview, you would be required to satisfy the companies vetting standards / procedures to "enhanced vetting"
Full uniform will be provided and must be worn on every shift and kept to a high standard.