We are currently recruiting enthusiastic, passenger service controllers to join our teamAre you looking to work during weekends, on a casual basis? And if you...
We are currently recruiting enthusiastic, passenger service controllers to join our team
Are you looking to work during weekends, on a casual basis? And if you are a fully committed team player with a great work ethic and the ability to deliver outstanding customer service then read further.
Here at Carlisle Support Services, we are experts in our field. We develop our staff to become the best at what they do. Our people are our greatest asset. There are over 3,000 people working for Carlisle Support Services. They bring us their passion and commitment, and in return we offer a positive working environment, and some of the best training in the industry.
Our Client is one of the UK's fastest growing passenger transport companies and you will be;
- Responsible for delivering excellent Customer Service to both the public and operators at all times
- Provide Information to the public on departure times and departure destination (explaining about alternative travel routes)
- Working closely with the bus drivers' and will instruct them on designated routes
- To control replacement bus departures, on time to schedule / timetable
- Complete relevant paperwork
- Coordinate and Manage the replacement services
- Must handle situations in a calm and professional manner
Vacancy: Passenger Service Controllers
Location: London (Various Locations)
Hours per Week: Weekends (Saturday and Sunday)
Shift Pattern: Early, middle and late shifts available
Hourly Rate: £9.50 per Hour
Training: Full Training will be given