Cleaning OperativeAbout UsExperts who create experts!Here at Carlisle Support Services, we are experts in our field. We develop our staff to become the best at...
Experts who create experts!
Here at Carlisle Support Services, we are experts in our field. We develop our staff to become the best at what they do.
Our people are our greatest asset. There are over 2,000 people working for Carlisle Support Services. They bring us their passion and commitment, and in return we offer a positive working environment, and some of the best training in the industry.
As a Cleaning Operative within the cleaning department of the business you will responsible to ensure exemplary standards in respect of the cleaning service provided to the client and customer care to the public are delivered at all times. Fellow colleagues are supported and assisted so that team work thrives on site.
A great attitude is paramount in this role. You will need to be positive and hardworking, with the ability to communicate well with your fellow team members. You will need to be smartly dressed, punctual and adaptable.
- To ensure all cleaning duties are carried out in a correct and timely manner in respect to client specified requirements.
- Conduct quality audits in accordance with contractual quality requirements and specified process.
- Maintenance and care of all equipment ensuring all machines and equipment are maintained in a safe working condition and reporting any faulty equipment.
- To lead by example, so that the company image and profile is maintained at all times within the team, in respect of conduct and the wearing of company supplied uniform.
- The distribution of stores ensuring that correct documentation is completed and signed by both parties.
- To comply with all Company Health & Safety Guidelines and continually review practices to ensure breaches do not occur.
- To be aware of the correct usage and concentration of the various chemicals cleaning agents and the correct application of these products to ensure effective results in accordance with the manufacturers guidelines.
- To carry out any reasonable task requested by the Senior Route Supervisor, Contract Manager, or client.
- To act as ambassador for Carlisle on site dealing in a professional/business-like manner with all requests from clients
Skills & Qualifications
- Good Communication Skills
- Competent Report Writing
- Ability to get on well with others and inspire respect and confidence
- Sound knowledge of Health and Safety
- Holder of British Institute of Cleaning Science
- Qualified First Aider
- Sector: Cleaning
- Position of Vacancy: Cleaning Operative
- Hours Per Week: 40
- Full time
- Permanent: Permanent
- Nature of working pattern: 5 on 2 off days
- Pay rate/Salary: £9.50 per hour
Full uniform will be provided and must be worn on every shift and kept to a high standard.