Security Officers, Yeovil, Somerset£9.40 per hour, plus £0.40p per hour attendance bonusMinimum 44 hours per week 4 on 4 off shift pattern (days and nights)...
Part time Receptionist - Yeovil (Temporary position, immediate start) to 7th March 2020
Hourly Rate: £8.86 per hour
Tue- 0800 - 1300 no lunch break
Wed- 0830 - 1300 no lunch break
- 9.5 working hours per week
10 Days pre-training will be given before start date of 8th March 2019
Carlisle Support Services is the leading professional Support and Services provider.
Carlisle Support Services is currently recruiting a proactive Maternity Cover for a Front of House part time Receptionist in the Yeovil area, to be based at our client's site.
The largest inward investor in the UK defence sector and one of the biggest suppliers of defence equipment to the UK MoD is looking for a front of house receptionist for its helicopter division. The site, based in Yeovil, manages the design, development, testing, production, support and sales of the UK's most complete range of rotary aircraft for commercial, public utility, security and defence use.
Professionally welcoming visitors to the facility and directing to correct office/department location. Answering phone calls and e mails or directing these communications to the correct person or department.
Able to be SC Clearance which will be applied for upon appointment.
- To be part of a team of 3 x part time 1 x full time reception staff.
- Liaise on a daily basis with staff, the client and operational management teams.
- Support the fulfilment of the contracted/business objectives through the range of duty assignments which will involve security and support duties.
- Contribute as a team member to ensure the safety and a positive customer experience for all visitors.
- Taking and directing calls which maybe from overseas visitors.
- Signing in visitors and supplying them with the correct security pass.
- Updating records on databases.
- Completing administrative tasks like scanning, filing, delivering and accepting mail.
- Providing customer support.
- Representing the business with a positive attitude and professional appearance.
- Ability to use office equipment like computers, photocopiers, fax machines. This role is hands on and will require involvement in issues on an hourly/daily basis.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong customer focus.
- Experience in using different computer software.
- Have excellent written and spoken communication abilities in English.
- Being able to work under pressure.
- Having a high attention to detail.
- Able to prioritise workload.
- Familiarity of working in a busy reception.
- Able to work alongside an enthusiastic and friendly team that are looking for someone with a "can-do" attitude.
- Front of House Reception experience - desired.
- 5 year checkable work/career and residence history. All applicants will be vetted in line with industry standards.
- Able to cover as required during staff leave and sickness periods. Carlisle Support Services also offers a range of benefits, including:
- Pension Scheme.
- Company Sick Pay Scheme.
- Full company uniform
- Accrued Paid Holidays.
- Carlisle Support Services adheres to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunities ("EEO") benefits both the Company and its employees. EEO assists employees to develop to their full employment potential while the Company benefits from having a diverse and enthusiastic workforce.