We are currently recruiting customer focused, passionate and flexible Security Officers who are already SIA qualified to work at a prestigious North London Sports Facility...
Carlisle Support Services (part of Impellam Group Plc) is looking to recruit a "Recruitment Consultant" with either consultancy experience or someone with HR background
Carlisle Support Services provides customer driven, people-based services, and strives to deliver measurable value to all involved. We do this by empowering passionate people to deliver exceptional outcomes.
Purpose of the Role:
The Recruitment Consultant role provides, skilled functional administrative and consultancy support to the business and its hiring manager population.
In this unique hybrid role, we are looking for a confident and professional self-starter, who is target orientated, motivated and hardworking and has the ability to meet agreed objectives and exceed targets.
The successful candidate will stretch to a diverse set of responsibilities within the Resourcing Function
The world of recruitment is ever changing; however the fundamental tasks haven't changed. You still need to have the confidence to pick up the phone and create opportunity, whether it is cold calling, networking or generating business through other innovative ways.
This role reports into the Head of Resourcing, you would be working closely with other colleagues within the Resourcing and Central Admin teams and help to manage the recruitment process and where necessary implement new methods to perform resource planning to gain maximum efficiency.
- Assess and respond to the needs of each particular Hiring / Recruitment Manager or assignment and providing with relevant recruitment solutions
- Contribute to the attraction of candidates and the integrity of the details held on them
- Drafting job descriptions and adverts
- Source suitable candidates, brief them on the opportunities offered by the business (client)
- Reviewing all applications received for the jobs advertised and shortlisting
- Manage the process through interviews to offer stage by monitoring Time to Hire and other SLA's
- Coordinating interviews, conducting telephone and first stage interviews
- Regularly liaising with all hiring / recruiting managers, provide them with recruitment updates
- Providing best practice advice and guidance to recruiting managers and producing supporting documentation to aid them through the process
- Voicing suggestions and ideas for new and engaging recruitment initiatives to attract candidates.
- Proactively build the Candidate pipeline, using social media and other networking methodologies
- Take an active role, in inducting new colleagues recruited into the Events Team, to get them "up and running" and fully integrated into the business as quickly as possible
- Where applicable, ensure all recruits complete Online training programme and they are entered into Engage-IT
- As guided by your line manager, you will be picking up various on the ground recruitment campaigns and recruitment initiatives as and when needed
- Do you have some recruitment experience within a fast-paced environment?
- Are you flexible? Can you work evenings and weekends depending on business needs?
- Do you have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop strong working relationships at all levels?
- Are you able to prioritise your own workload in order to meet conflicting demands?
You must hold a UK, valid driving licence as this role, time to time requires UK Wide travel
If you believe you have the skills and experience necessary, then PLEASE APPLY;