Calling all Stewards in LondonEvents StewardLondon AreaPay rate: £7.50 to £10.20 (dependant on venue)About UsExperts who create experts!Here at Carlisle Support Services, we are experts...
Pay rate: £7.50 to £10.20 (dependant on venue)
Experts who create experts!
Here at Carlisle Support Services, we are experts in our field. We develop our staff to become the best at what they do.
Carlisle Events is a leading supplier of staffing solutions; - and have been providing Stewarding, Security and Event Operations to some of the UK's premier entertainment and sporting venues for more than twenty years.
We are seeking well-presented, articulate, reliable team players to work at various sporting and entertainment venues in the London area
As part of our Events team, you will play a key part in enhancing the customer experience for Events days at iconic sites across the city.
Our event staff work hard, providing a visible reminder that safety is our number one priority for visitors and staff, all whilst maintaining extremely high levels of customer service.
If you are looking for a fun, flexible, part time position, with full training provided, please don't hesitate to apply.
As Event Staff you will be helping in all manner of ways including, but not limited to:
- Providing general guidance to the public
- Directing patrons and monitoring crowds
- Selling and checking tickets
- Car Park Stewarding
- Communicate with Line Manager on any operational issues on site
- Any other duties requested by Line Manager
- Flexibility and reliability are essential
- You must be at least 18 years old
- Excellent communication skills and an aptitude for working with the public
- A friendly, approachable and professional manner
- Previous experience in stewarding or customer care would be advantageous but we will provide training
- Sector: Events
- Position of Vacancy: Stewards
- Hours Per Week: Various
- Full time/Part time: Part time
- Temporary/Permanent: Temporary
- Nature of working pattern: Various
- Pay rate/Salary: (£7.50 to £10.20 dependant on venue)
You must be able to provide right to work documents. Dress code is a white shirt with smart black trousers, shoes and black tie. Additional clothing such as hi-viz jackets will be provided.
Additional opportunities within Reading and the wider London region including football clubs are also available.
In order to work as Security Officer / Event Steward, you'll need to be 18 years old or over.