Calling all SIA Events Security Officers in LondonEvents Security Officer SIA EssentialAbout UsExperts who create experts!Here at Carlisle Support Services, we are experts in our...
We are currently recruiting enthusiastic, flexible Security Officers who are already SIA, CCTV and CSCS qualified to be working on the development site of a major football stadium in north London, doing internal & external patrol
If you are a fully committed team player with a great work ethic and the ability to deliver outstanding customer service, then read further;
Here at Carlisle Support Services, we are experts in our field. We develop our staff to become the best at what they do. Employing more than 3,000 front-line operatives Carlisle is a medium sized facilities support business operating across four key service lines of Security, Events, Cleaning and Retail Merchandising.
We are proud to work with some of the UK's leading brands and enjoy successful client partnerships in our chosen market sectors.
About the Client
Our client is the most exciting football team and brand in the Premiership with its history, fans, stakeholders and local communities. They drive a global reputation as THE venue of choice, through "world-class and technology-led" Customer Service
Carlisle Security have exciting opportunity for professional Security officers to be based at this Sports Stadium in North London
If you already have extensive security experience in the high profile corporate security or event security environment where client confidentiality is paramount we would love to hear from you.
The required candidate must have:
- a valid SIA Licence
- a valid CCTV Licence
- a valid CSCS qualification
- natural customer service skill
- good communication skills (verbal and written) and be able to confidently use a networked radio and e-mails
- smart in appearance,
- available to work NIGHT shifts
- Protect stadium / property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment
- Observe for signs of crime or disorder, and investigate disturbances
- Act lawfully in direct defence of life or property
- Apprehend criminals and evict violators
- Take accurate notes of unusual occurrences
- Report in detail any suspicious incidents
- Patrol randomly or regularly internally and externally
- Monitor and control access at building entrances and vehicle gates
- React to and observe alarm and CCTV systems
- Sector: Stadium Security ( Events / Sporting / Leisure)
- Vacancy: Security Officer ( SIA + CCTV + CSCS Qualified)
- Shifts - Nights ( 35 hours per week)
- Pay Rate: from £9.50
You must be continuously living in the UK for the past 5 years and be able to provide the right to work documents, including a 10 year work / educational history.
Upon successful interview, you would be required to satisfy the companies vetting standards / procedures to "enhanced vetting"
Full uniform will be provided and must be worn on every shift and kept to a high standard.