Job Title: DIY Merchandiser Hours: Varying, up to 12 hour shiftsLocation: Travel throughout the UK. We pay for your accommodation, and travel expenses.Rates...
We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and experienced Driver & Merchandiser to work in Carlisle Retail.
If you are a fully committed team player with a great work ethic and the ability to deliver outstanding customer service, then read further;
Here at Carlisle Support Services, we are experts in our field. We develop our staff to become the best at what they do. Employing more than 3,000 front-line operatives Carlisle is a medium sized facilities support business operating across four key service lines of Security, Events, Cleaning and Retail Merchandising.
We are proud to work with some of the UK's leading brands and enjoy successful client partnerships in our chosen market sectors.
We have an opportunity for a "Driver / Merchandiser" to manage the stock, displays and customer returns on multiple sites for all customers, ensuring compliance with stock and display guidelines, maximising sales opportunities where feasible and ensuring 100% compliance on customer returns processes.
- Will be expected some nights to be away from home
- Company phone supplied
- Company van supplied
- Experience in a retail/warehouse environment preferred
- 45 hours a week with the potential to earn more with extra work
- 4 weeks paid annual holiday
- Set area and route covering south-west
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Efficiently manage time to ensure customers sites are visited at agreed dates and times
- To ensure all shop floor displays are to plan and investigate any out of stock lines
- As guided implement/check on any promotional activity
- Install any required point of sale and note any missing items
- Clean and maintain all displays
- Check any items listed for collection in the store warehouse
- Check all items for return meet client guidelines
- Complete scan and verification process for all returns and uplift
- Complete full visit report on HHT
- Liaise with store on any issues relating to client product ranges
- Deliver first class customer service
- To communicate relevant customer information to Operations Manager
- To maintain professional housekeeping standards of all stock and displays on site
- Sector: Retail
- Location: Swindon to South West Coast, South Wales (Covering Retail and Commercial outlets)
- Vacancy: Driver & Merchandiser
- Full Time: Guaranteed 45 hours per week
- Pay Rate: £8.25 - £8.75 per hour
- Essential: Must be willing to work/stay away from home when required.
Must hold full UK driving license with maximum 6 points.
You must be able to provide right to work documents, including a 5 year work history. Driver checks will be carried out
Full uniform will be provided and must be worn on every shift and kept to a high standard.
Please note, successful candidates on the Revenue Enforcement Team will be subject to a 6 month probationary period.