Mandatory Conditions:Full UK Driving Licence & vehicle (desired)Must be proficient in Microsoft Software (Word, Excel, Outlook)Must have excellent oral and written communication skills due to...
Carlisle Events is a leading supplier of staffing solutions; and have been providing Stewarding, Security and Event Operations to some of the UK's premier entertainment and sporting venues for more than twenty years.
We are seeking well-presented, articulate, reliable team players to work at various sporting and entertainment venues.
At Carlisle, we concentrate on putting people first - our customers and our employees.
As one of our Events team you will play a key part in enhancing the customer experience for event days at our client's prestigious venues.
Our event staff work hard providing a visible reminder that safety is our number one priority for visitors and staff, all whilst maintaining extremely high levels of customer service.
As Event Security you will be helping in all manner of ways including, but not limited to:
- Bag searching
- Body & Vehicle Searching
- Segregating home and away fans
- Provide general guidance to the public
- Directing patrons and monitoring crowds
- Checking tickets
The Ideal Candidate:
- Flexibility and reliability are essential
- You must be at least 18 years old
- Excellent communication skills and an aptitude for working with the public
- A friendly, approachable and professional manner
- Previous experience in stewarding or customer care would be advantageous
- You will be based in the London area
- SIA Door Supervisor badge
Pay rates are subject to the role carried out but range from £11.75 per hour to £13.25
- Holiday Pay
- Access to a wide range of other events in the UK