Job Title: DIY Merchandiser Hours: Varying, up to 12 hour shiftsLocation: Travel throughout the UK. We pay for your accommodation, and travel expenses.Rates...
Experts who create experts!
Here at Carlisle Support Services, we are experts in our field. We develop our staff to become the best at what they do.
Our people are our greatest asset. There are over 3,000 people working for Carlisle Support Services. They bring us their passion and commitment, and in return we offer a positive working environment, and some of the best training in the industry.
As a Merchandiser within the Retail department of the business you will responsible to manage the stock and displays in multiple stores sites for Carlisle customers, ensuring compliance with stock and display guidelines and maximising sales opportunities where feasible
A great attitude is paramount in this role. You will need to be positive and hardworking, with the ability to communicate well with your fellow team members, the client and their customers. You will need to be smartly dressed, punctual and adaptable and your timekeeping should be impeccable.
- Efficiently manage their time to ensure stores are visited at agreed dates and times
- To ensure displays are tidy and there is no stock contamination
- To ensure out of stocks are investigated and resolved.
- Check out of stocks and ensue data base is correct, influencing orders where necessary
- Deliver first class customer service
- Where possible upsell and arrange staff training once agreed with client
- To communicate relevant customer information to Operations Manager
- Create and maintain a records documenting individual customers requirements and procedures
- Identify other opportunities within the store for extra work
- Completion of reports
- Performance Management/KPI's, 100% call compliance, Report timeliness and quality, Customer feedback
Skills & Qualifications
- Good social skills so that strong working relationships are forged with colleagues
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Good customer care skills
- Smart Clean Appearance
- Totally committed to quality
- Experience in merchandising
- Flexibility with regards to working hours
- Ability to work ad hoc hours
- Smart appearance
- Can provide 3 years references
- Can provide correct ID - Passport, Birth certificate, Bank Statement
- Has own transport and clean driving licence
- Has Smart phone/Tablet
- Vehicle provided and business mileage paid
- Accommodation provided as needed
- Sector: Retail
- Position of Vacancy: Regional Merchandiser
- Hours: based on a 9/10 hour day
- Full time/Part time: Full time
- Temporary/Permanent: Permanent
- Nature of working shift: flexible - to be discussed at interviewing stage
- Payrate/Salary: £8.50 per hour, 50 hours per week
Interviews to be conducted in Luton, Bedfordshire.