Calling all SIA Events Security Officers in LondonEvents Security Officer SIA EssentialAbout UsExperts who create experts!Here at Carlisle Support Services, we are experts in our...
Calling all SIA Events Security Officers in London
Events Security Officer SIA Essential
Experts who create experts!
Here at Carlisle Support Services, we are experts in our field. We develop our staff to become the best at what they do.
Carlisle Events is a leading supplier of staffing solutions; - and have been providing Stewarding, Security and Event Operations to some of the UK's premier entertainment and sporting venues for more than twenty years.
We are seeking well-presented, articulate, reliable team players to work at various sporting and entertainment venues in the London area. As one of our Events team you will play a key part in enhancing the customer experience for Events days.
Our event staff work hard providing a visible reminder that safety is our number one priority for visitors and staff, all whilst maintaining extremely high levels of customer service.
A great attitude is paramount in this role. You will need to be positive and hardworking, with the ability to communicate well with your fellow team members, the client and their customers. You will need to be smartly dressed, punctual and adaptable. Successful candidates will hold a full SIA License.
As Events Security Officer, you will be working within an experienced team, both indoor and outdoor covering the following:
- Crowd management
- Customer service
- Access control
- Alcohol control
- Conflict resolution
- Flexibility and reliability are essential
- You must be at least 18 years old
- Excellent communication skills and an aptitude for working with the public
- A friendly, approachable and professional manner
- Previous experience isn't essential as long as you are approachable and happy working within a busy environment. An induction and training will be provided.
- You must hold a valid SIA Door Supervisor license, aged 18 and over with a good understanding of the English language.
- Sector: Events
- Position of Vacancy: Security Officer
- Hours Per Week: Various
- Full time/Part time: Part time
- Temporary/Permanent: Temporary
- Nature of working pattern: Various
- Pay rate/Salary: £9.50 per hour + Holiday Pay accrual
You must be able to provide right to work documents. Dress code is a white shirt with smart black trousers, shoes and black tie. Additional clothing such as Hi-Viz jackets will be provided.
In order to work as Security Officer / Event Steward, you'll need to be 18 years old or over