Job Title: Customer Care OfficerDepartment: SecurityReporting to: Contract Manager/ Contract SupervisorDepartment FunctionThe Customer care team is responsible for the smooth and efficient operation of the...
Customer Service Agent (Train Crew)
We are currently recruiting enthusiastic, Customer Service Agents to join our team, working for our client at Eurotunnel. You must be able to demonstrate previous Customer Service experience and skills required
Here at Carlisle Support Services, we are experts in our field. We develop our staff to become the best at what they do. Our people are our greatest asset. There are over 3,000 people working for Carlisle Support Services. They bring us their passion and commitment, and in return we offer a positive working environment, and some of the best training in the industry.
Working as a team member on board trains transiting from Folkestone to Calais you will form part of a team of staff employed to load unload passengers and vehicles onto trains ready for transit following this you will then accompany the passengers throughout their train journey.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- To report faults and if possible perform corrective actions, and otherwise respond and deal with any anomaly noticed or reported.
- To tackle any on-board fires by following procedures laid down and to organise evacuations and ensure these are carried out fully and correctly.
- To complete incident/accident reports.
Applicants must have
- Educated to GCSE / O level or equivalent in Mathematics and English.
- A valid UK Driving licence is essential.
- Significant experience in a customer facing role, preferably within the travel industry
- Ability to speak a second modern European language would be an advantage
The individual must also be able to demonstrate the following:
- Good timekeeping & attendance
- Excellent Team Spirit
- Ability to cope with stress
In accordance with the Working Time Regulations Act 1998 these roles are open to individuals aged 18 years and over at the time of taking up appointment due to shift working being required.
Job Title: Customer Service Agent
Pay Rate: £8.25 per hour
Hours: Average, 40 hours per week
Shift Plan: Early | Lates | Nights
Upon successful interview, you would be required to satisfy the companies vetting standards / procedures.
Full uniform will be provided and must be worn on every shift and kept to a high standard.