Here at Carlisle Support Services, we are experts in our field. We develop our staff to become the best at what they do. Employing more...
Here at Carlisle Support Services, we are experts in our field. We develop our staff to become the best at what they do. Employing more than 3,000 front-line operatives Carlisle is a medium sized facilities support business operating across four key service lines of Security, Events, Cleaning and Retail Merchandising.
We are proud to work with some of the UK's leading brands and enjoy successful client partnerships in our chosen market sectors.
You will be diligent and observant, always keeping the main focus of your role in mind; to protect our client's premises, assets and personnel.
The successful candidate will have the willingness to quickly learn the role and needs of the client, in order to deliver an exceptional service. Any background of previous Security industry / role, will be considered.
You will maintain a high visibility presence and prevent all illegal or inappropriate actions. The goal is to detect, deter, observe and report.
- Protect company property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment
- Observe for signs of crime or disorder, and investigate disturbances
- Act lawfully in direct defence of life or property
- Apprehend criminals and evict violators
- Take accurate notes of unusual occurrences
- Report in detail any suspicious incidents
- Patrol randomly or regularly building and perimeter
- Monitor and control access at building entrances and vehicle gates
- React to and observe alarm and CCTV systems
Do you have the below Skills & Qualifications?
- SIA Qualified
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Basic PC skills
- Professional manner
- Smart in appearance
- CCTV Licence - Training can be given
Front-Of-House concierge security, in prestigious inner-city Corporate building
Based on the ground floor front desk, the role is the initial meet & greet contact for all staff and visitors to the building
High-level of professionalism and appearance required, working in contact with the main reception on the upper floor.
The role would suit a highly-organised, smart, friendly applicant, keen to own and improve site processes.
- Sector: Security
- Vacancy: SIA Qualified)
- Shifts: 40 Hours - Monday-Friday
- Pay Rate: 8.25
Upon successful interview, you would be required to satisfy the companies vetting standards / procedures.