Cleaning OperativeAbout UsExperts who create experts!Here at Carlisle Support Services, we are experts in our field. We develop our staff to become the best at...
Experts who create experts!
Here at Carlisle Support Services, we are experts in our field. We develop our staff to become the best at what they do.
Our people are our greatest asset. There are over 3,000 people working for Carlisle Support Services. They bring us their passion and commitment, and in return we offer a positive working environment, and some of the best training in the industry.
We are recruiting for a Cleaning Operative. You will be responsible for ensuring exemplary standards are kept
You will be a team player and will preferably have cleaning experience, but above all- you will have a great attitude to your work and the ability to provide a first class cleaning service.
- To ensure all cleaning duties are carried out in a correct and timely manner
- To comply with all Company Health & Safety Guidelines
- To carry out any reasonable task requested by the Cleaning Supervisor
- To act as ambassador for Carlisle Support Services at all times
Cleaner required for a busy corporate building in the heart of Manchester
Working on rota as part of the fixed team, you will be required to clean a range back-office and communal areas, with Periodic external steam & deep cleans
A wide range of machinery is available, and full training will be given by the on-site Cleaning supervisor
Skills & Qualifications
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to get on well with your fellow team members and Supervisors
- Sector: Cleaning
- Position of Vacancy: Cleaning Operative
- Full time/Part time: Part time - 15-36 hrs
- Hours: various
- Temporary/Permanent: Permanent
- Pay rate/Salary: £7.90 - £8.50
Full uniform will be provided and must be worn on every shift and kept to a high standard