We are currently recruiting enthusiastic, flexible Security Officers who are already SIA qualified to work at a prestigious, corporate site in Bradford.If you are a...
We are currently recruiting enthusiastic, Office Administrator to work at our Client's prestigious corporate site, at the heart of Yeovil, Somerset.
If you are a fully committed team player with a great work ethic and the ability to deliver outstanding customer service, then read further;
Here at Carlisle Support Services, we are experts in our field. We develop our staff to become the best at what they do. Employing more than 3,000 front-line operatives Carlisle is a medium sized facilities support business operating across four key service lines of Security, Events, Cleaning and Retail Merchandising.
We are proud to work with some of the UK's leading brands and enjoy successful client partnerships in our chosen market sectors.
This individual will be working closely with the client and their customers, some from overseas.
The role requires the individual to work very closely with the Client to ensure confidentiality and privacy necessities are maintained and to offer strong support to other team members to help a team which delivers a critical service
You will report to Carlisle Support Services Duty Officer and Carlisle Support Services Site Manager.
As an Office Administrator, you will be responsible for issuing "The Pass/Badges" to the visitors. You will be also responsible for the day to day management of the Pass Office.
You'll professionally welcoming the visitors to the facility and directing to correct office/department location. Answering phone calls and e-mails or directing these communications to the correct person or department.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills/experience:
- Proven experience of working as an effective team player in an operational environment, creating a positive working environment in order to motivate and ensure a high level of customer service.
- The ability to develop a professional and trusted ambiance, taking personal responsibility for the work you have delivered, and updating documentation.
- Able to develop the role within your given boundaries.
- Exceptional administrative skills with the talent to manage conflicting priorities and respond calmly and positively to changes within the work area, be able to take a proactive and flexible approach to problem solving and with the ability to set targets and determine priorities.
- Understand and have the knowledge and confidence to create, work with and develop excel documentation.
- Meet strict deadlines.
- Be flexible.
- Sector: Corporate
- Vacancy: Office Administrator
- Type: Full Time | Permanent Role
- Pay Rate: £8.60 per hour
- Shift - Various (will be discussed during interview)
We welcome applicants from a range of different backgrounds, with a variety of skills and experience. Due to the nature and sensitivity of the work, there are certain criteria that you must meet to be eligible to work at our Clients' premises.
You must be a UK National, continuously living in the UK for the past 5 years and be able to provide the right to work documents, including a 5 year work / educational history.
Upon successful interview, you would be required to satisfy the companies vetting standards / procedures.
- Security Clearance (SC) to be obtained via the client application process.
Full uniform will be provided and must be worn on every shift and kept to a high standard.