Here at Carlisle Support Services, we are experts in our field. We develop our staff to become the best at what they do. Employing more...
Job Title: DIY Merchandiser
Hours: Varying, up to 12 hour shifts
Location: Travel throughout the UK. We pay for your accommodation, and travel expenses.
Rates of pay: £7.75 to £8.00 dependant on experience
Skills: DIY merchandising experience is advantageous, driving license/CSCS card required (please state on your CV if you have either)
Experts who create experts!
Here at Carlisle Support Services, we are experts in our field. We develop our staff to become the best at what they do.
Our people are our greatest asset. There are over 3,000 people working for Carlisle Support Services. They bring us their passion and commitment, and in return we offer a positive working environment, and some of the best training in the industry.
We are expanding our core team of DIY merchandisers, who support our clients in new stores, refit and range change projects with a high standard of merchandising support, primarily through stock replenishment and line plan set-up.
We prefer to keep you close to home wherever possible; however applicants must be prepared to travel throughout the UK. We will pay for your travel and accommodation
- Complete tasks as directed by Team Leader, to correct standard within the agreed time scale
- Merchandise stock to specification, in line with schedules, plans and time frames
- Profile shelving or racking, install equipment or implement bespoke display stands
- Complete any stock counting or removal operations as per brief
- Complete re-working of fixtures in store as per brief and line plans
- Work in a safe and tidy manner
- Ensure shop floor is clear and tidy
- Deal with shop floor customers in a polite and courteous manner, in line with the store specific directive
- Communicate with Line Manager on any operational issues on site
- Maintain any Company vehicles or property used during working time
- Maintain high standards of behaviour if staying in provided accommodation
- Any other duties requested by Line Manager
Skills & Qualifications
UK driving license (advantageous)
CSCS card holder
Basic literacy and numeracy
The ability to follow instruction
The ability to work to targets and deadlines
Previous retail experience would be advantageous but is not essential
A great attitude is paramount in this role! You will need a positive, hardworking attitude with the ability to communicate well with both your fellow team members, the client and their customers. You will need to be smartly dressed, punctual and adaptable and your timekeeping should be impeccable.
Please take the following into consideration when making your application;
- Able to work individually or as part of a team
- Enjoys travel/ willing to work away from home on a regular basis
- Flexibility with regards to working hours
- Ability to work shifts
- Comfortable with sharing accommodation when required
Full uniform will be provided and must be worn on every shift and kept to a high standard.
You must be able to provide right to work documents, including a 5 year work history