We are currently recruiting enthusiastic, flexible Security Officers who are already SIA qualified to work at a prestigious, corporate site, in Edinburgh, Scotland If you...
We are currently recruiting enthusiastic, flexible Corporate Receptionist to work at our prestigious, corporate site, at the heart of Edinburgh
If you are a fully committed team player with a great work ethic and the ability to deliver outstanding customer service, then read further;
Here at Carlisle Support Services, we are experts in our field. We develop our staff to become the best at what they do. Employing more than 3,000 front-line operatives Carlisle is a medium sized facilities support business operating across four key service lines of Security, Events, Cleaning and Retail Merchandising.
We are proud to work with some of the UK's leading brands and enjoy successful client partnerships in our chosen market sectors.
Receptionists need to have an ear to the ground and be aware of everything that's going in an organisation, from knowing which important meetings will be taking place to coordinating deliveries. You'll also often be the first person that employees and potential clients see, so you're always representing the company.
You will be diligent and observant, always keeping the main focus of your role in mind; to Customer and Client relations
You will be diligent and observant, always keeping the main focus of your role in mind; to Customer Service
The successful candidate will have the willingness to quickly learn the role and needs of the client, in order to deliver an exceptional service. Any background of previous Security industry / role, will be considered.
Professionally welcoming visitors to the facility and directing to correct office/department location. Answering phone calls and e-mails or directing these communications to the correct person or department.
- Liaise on a daily basis with staff, the client and operational management teams.
- Support the fulfilment of the contracted/business objectives through the range of duty assignments which will involve security and support duties.
- Contribute as a team member to ensure the safety and a positive customer experience for all visitors.
- Taking and directing calls which maybe from overseas visitors.
- Signing in visitors and supplying them with the correct security pass.
- Updating records on databases.
- Completing administrative tasks like scanning, filing, delivering and accepting mail.
- Providing customer support.
- Representing the business with a positive attitude and professional appearance.
- Ability to use office equipment like computers, photocopiers, fax machines. This role is hands on and will require involvement in issues on an hourly/daily basis.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong customer focus.
- Experience in using different computer software.
- Have excellent written and spoken communication abilities in English.
- Being able to work under pressure.
- Having a high attention to detail.
- Able to prioritise workload.
- Familiarity of working in a busy reception.
- Able to work alongside an enthusiastic and friendly team that are looking for someone with a "can-do" attitude.
- Front of House Reception experience - desired.
- Able to cover as required during staff leave and sickness periods.
- Sector: Corporate
- Vacancy: Receptionist
- Type: Full Time | Permanent Role
- Pay Rate: £8.65 per hour
- Shift - Various (will be discussed during interview)
We welcome applicants from a range of different backgrounds, with a variety of skills and experience. Due to the nature and sensitivity of the work, there are certain criteria that you must meet to be eligible to work at our Clients' premises.
You must be a UK National, continuously living in the UK for the past 5 years and be able to provide the right to work documents, including a 5 year work / educational history.
Upon successful interview, you would be required to satisfy the companies vetting standards / procedures.
Full uniform will be provided and must be worn on every shift and kept to a high standard.