Job Title: Mobile Cleaning Operative
Reporting to: Supervisor
Hours of Work: 5 days per week (including regular weekends and occasional night work)
A willingness to work towards achieving PTS qualification required
Carlisle Support Services are seeking a mobile cleaning operative to support a high profile contract and enable us to deliver a first class cleaning service across various locations in Norfolk and Cambridgeshire.
To ensure cleaning and hygiene standards are delivered in accordance to the cleaning specification to enable Greater Anglia to meet their commitments to the DfT and travelling public.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To move around the contract performing required cleaning duties at rural locations
- To ensure all cleaning duties are carried out in a correct and timely manner in respect to cleaning specificationrequirements.
- Conduct quality audits in accordance with contractual quality requirements and specified process using the workIT system
- Maintenance and care of all equipment ensuring all machines and equipment are maintained in a safe working condition and reporting any faulty equipment.
- To lead by example, so that the company image and profile is maintained at all times within the team, in respect of conduct and the wearing of company supplied uniform.
- The distribution of stores ensuring that correct documentation is completed and signed by both parties.
- To comply with all Company Health & Safety Guidelines and continually review practices to ensure breaches do not occur.
- To be aware of the correct usage and concentration of the various chemicals cleaning agents and the correct application of these products to ensure effective results in accordance with the manufacturers guidelines.
- To carry out any reasonable task requested by the Senior Route Supervisor, Contract Manager, or client.
- Comply with all rail safety regulations and be able to make an "Emergency Call" to a signaler if required.
- To act as ambassador for Carlisle on site dealing in a professional/businesslike manner with all requests from clients
Qualifications and Experience
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to get on well with others and inspire respect and confidence
- UK Driving Licence with at least two year experience
- Sound knowledge of Health and Safety
- Holder of British Institute of Cleaning Science
- Qualified First Aider