Carlisle Support Services are seeking an approachable and enthusiastic Relief Security Officer to support the Security team in Luton and Lister.At Carlisle, we concentrate on...
Carlisle Support Services is a leading supplier of staffing solutions and we have been providing Stewarding, Security and Event Operations to some of the UK's premier entertainment and sporting venues for more than twenty-five years.
We are seeking high calibre personnel who will provide a 5 star service to customers, staff and visitors to the venue. You will be working for our client at their world class football venue in N17.
Mandatory Conditions -
- Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Check (Carlisle to complete this on your behalf)
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills due to a high level of reporting per shift. A good command of the English language is required.
- Any job offer will be dependent on you passing the BS7858 Vetting including verification of 5 year employment history, address history etc.
- To deliver the professional greeting of clients and visitors, to the highest standards
- To assist in coordinating the day to day running of the estate, entrance/exits and liaising between VIP, staff and visitors to ensure all relevant information is communicated correctly and efficiently.
- Be able to work a days and nights
- You will follow the mantra of detect, deter, observe & report
- Coaxially working with CCTV & BMS
- Must be able to respond immediately to all alarms including BMS, Fire & Intruders.
- Adhere to a strict patrol programme designed to deny criminals, that's operate to intrude/ interfere with daily operation.
- Observe for signs of crime or disorder, and investigate disturbances
- Act lawfully in direct defence of life or property
- Take accurate notes of unusual occurrences
- Report in detail any suspicious incidents
- Comply with access control procedures including the use of turnkey remote electronic and proximity access controls.
- Work closely with the Clients Operational Control room
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Minimum 1 year Corporate Security Experience
- Well spoken and written English
- High levels of fitness
- Excellent reliability and time management skills
- Outgoing, Pleasant Personality and confident and able to assert themselves when require
- Be able to work on a monitored radio network with excellent voice and radio procedures
- Act at all times in line with the Spurs Way
- Dare - thinks ahead, generates ideas, and takes risks, flexible. Bold, considers the alternatives, challenges the way things are
- Respect - values and trusts others, builds relationships, collaborates, works well in teams and as part of the wider team
- Drive - gets things done, delivers high standards, takes responsibility, proactive and continuously improves
- Care passionately about the clients they manage and the staff they are in charge of
- 48 hours per week guaranteed
- Overtime available
- Holiday payment
- Excellent Training & Development programme
- Excellent company uniform
- Team leader prospects