We are currently looking for Professional, energetic and enthusiastic people who are interested in pursuing a career in Rail. We have opportunities for immediate...
Experts who create experts!
Here at Carlisle Support Services, we are experts in our field. We develop our staff to become the best at what they do.
Our people are our greatest asset. There are over 2,000 people working for Carlisle Support Services. They bring us their passion and commitment, and in return we offer a positive working environment, and some of the best training in the industry.
As Front-Of-House Reception & security, you will be responsible for the:
WORKING WITH THE IN-HOUSE SECURITY TEAM, INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL PATROLS, A DEGREE OF REPORTING MAINTENANCE ISSUES
A great attitude is paramount in this role. You will need to be positive and hardworking, with the ability to communicate well with your fellow team members. You will need to be smartly dressed, punctual and adaptable.
Skills & Qualifications
- SIA Licence
- Good Communication Skills
- Competent Report Writing
- Ability to get on well with others and inspire respect and confidence
- Sector: Security
- Position of Vacancy: Front of House Reception and Security
- Hours Per Week: 20-60
- Full time/Part time: Full time
- Temporary/Permanent: Permanent
- Nature of working pattern: FLEXIBLE, DIFFERENT SHIFTS PER WEEK, DAYS, NIGHTS AND WEEKENDS
- Pay rate/Salary: £8.25 per hour
Full uniform will be provided and must be worn on every shift and kept to a high standard.