We are currently recruiting customer focused enthusiastic, flexible Security Officers who are already SIA qualified (preferably to Door Supervisor level) to work at a prestigious...
Event Security Supervisor
You will be working for our client at their world class venue in Berkshire. We are seeking high calibre personnel who will set the standard of a 5 star service to our client, staff and stakeholders of the venue.
This unique opportunity provides the successful candidate with a great opportunity to work in a prestigious venue alongside a welcoming and hardworking team. The level of professionalism expected will match the commitment we will return via your training, learning & development and through an impressive employee reward scheme.
Carlisle Events is a leading supplier of staffing solutions; - and have been providing Stewarding, Security and Event Operations to some of the UK's premier entertainment and sporting venues for more than twenty years.
For the right candidate there will also be further opportunities to obtain additional work outside of race days and event days at the venue as well as our wider portfolio including venues such as Wembley and Arsenal FC to name a few.
At Carlisle, we concentrate on putting people first - our customers and our employees. This is your opportunity to join a company with great ambition and focus on doing things right.
This role will see the successful candidate take the lead for Carlisle Support Services' race day operations as well as supervising teams supporting the conferencing and events departmentt all year round.
As a member of the team you will play a key part in enhancing the customer experience for event days at our clients' prestigious venue as well as ensuring the security of the venue all year round.
You will be responsible for liaising with the client, the on-site security operation as well as ensuring that the security and stewarding operations are attentive and proactive. All of our colleagues work hard to provide a visible reminder that safety and security is our number one priority for visitors and staff, all whilst delivering the highest standards of customer service.
Carlisle Support Services are currently seeking a Race Day and Event Supervisor to join one of our prestigious contracts in the Berkshire area.
Genuine opportunities to progress into Account Management for the right candidate
Hours vary, but will include all Race Days throughout 2018 as well as all public and private events
- Flexibility and reliability are essential
- You should be personable and proactive
- You must be available to work Days, Nights and Weekends
- You should possess a valid SIA Door Supervisors or CP licence
- You must be at least 18 years old
- Excellent communication skills and an aptitude for working with the public
- A friendly, approachable and professional manner
- Previous experience in Event Security, Security or a Customer facing role would be advantageous
- You will be based in the Berkshire region
- Full UK Driving licence with own transport is desired
As an Event Security Supervisor you will be helping in all manner of ways including, but not limited to:
- Operational planning and supervision
- Client liaision
- Employee management
- Venue security & Crowd management
Competitive rates of Pay: £12.50 per hour (Approx. £26,000 + per annum)
- Holiday Pay
- Benefits Scheme
- Career Opportunities
- Access to our London event portfolio
- Genuine opportunities for progression within our company
Only apply if you are serious about this role.