Job Title: Cleaning Operative
Reporting to: Supervisor
Hours of Work: 40hrs. 5 days per week (including regular weekends and occasional night work)
Carlisle Support Services are seeking a mobile cleaning operative to support a high profile contract and enable us to deliver a first class cleaning service across various locations in Norfolk and Cambridgeshire.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To move around the contract performing required cleaning duties at rural locations
- To ensure all cleaning duties are carried out in a correct and timely manner in respect to cleaning specificationrequirements.
- Conduct quality audits in accordance with contractual quality requirements and specified process using the workIT system
- Maintenance and care of all equipment ensuring all machines and equipment are maintained in a safe working condition and reporting any faulty equipment.
- To lead by example, so that the company image and profile is maintained at all times within the team, in respect of conduct and the wearing of company supplied uniform.
- The distribution of stores ensuring that correct documentation is completed and signed by both parties.
- To comply with all Company Health & Safety Guidelines and continually review practices to ensure breaches do not occur.
- To be aware of the correct usage and concentration of the various chemicals cleaning agents and the correct application of these products to ensure effective results in accordance with the manufacturers guidelines.
- To carry out any reasonable task requested by the Senior Route Supervisor, Contract Manager, or client.
- Comply with all rail safety regulations and be able to make an "Emergency Call" to a signaler if required.
- To act as ambassador for Carlisle on site dealing in a professional/businesslike manner with all requests from clients
Qualifications and Experience
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to get on well with others and inspire respect and confidence
- UK Driving Licence with at least two year experience
- Sound knowledge of Health and Safety
- Holder of British Institute of Cleaning Science
- Qualified First Aider
A willingness to work towards achieving PTS qualification required.