We are currently recruiting enthusiastic, flexible Security Officers who are SIA qualified to work at a prestigious location in Portsmouth.If you are a fully committed...
SECURITY OFFICER (Manned Guarding Vacancy)
Recruiting for immediate start
You will be working for our client at their world class venue in Berkshire. We are seeking high calibre personnel who will provide a 5 star service to customers, staff and visitors to the venue.
This opportunity provides the successful candidate with a great opportunity to work in a prestigious venue alongside a welcoming and hardworking team. The level of professionalism expected will match the commitment we will return via your training, learning & development and through an impressive employee reward scheme.
Carlisle Events is a leading supplier of staffing solutions; - and have been providing Stewarding, Security and Event Operations to some of the UK's premier entertainment and sporting venues for more than twenty years.
At Carlisle, we concentrate on putting people first - our customers and our employees.
As a member of the Manned Guarding and Events team you will play a key part in enhancing the customer experience for event days at our client's prestigious venue as well as ensuring the security of the venue all year round.
All of our colleagues work hard to provide a visible reminder that safety and security is our number one priority for visitors and staff, all whilst delivering the highest standards of customer service.
Carlisle Support Services are currently seeking a Relief Manned Guard to join one of our prestigious contracts in the Berkshire area.
Rate of Pay: £9.00 per hour (Manned Guarding) increasing on race days.
- Flexibility and reliability are essential
- You must be available to work Days, Nights and Weekends
- You should possess a valid SIA license
- You must be at least 18 years old
- Excellent communication skills and an aptitude for working with the public
- A friendly, approachable and professional manner
- Previous experience in stewarding or customer care would be advantageous
- You will be based in the South East & Berkshire region.
As a Manned Guard Security Personnel you will be helping in all manner of ways including, but not limited to:
- Access control to the venue
- Key holding
- Visitor processing and accreditation
- Provide general guidance to the public
- Directing patrons and monitoring crowds
- Holiday Pay
- Benefits Scheme
- Career Opportunities
- Access to our London event portfolio
- Genuine opportunities for progression within our company
Only apply if you are serious about this role.