We are currently recruiting customer focused enthusiastic, flexible Security Officers who are already SIA qualified (preferably to Door Supervisor level) to work at a prestigious...
Our apprentice programme is a great opportunity to gain a recognised vocational qualification, with our on-the-job training giving you the chance to earn while you learn, whilst employed full-time at Carlisle Support Services.
You'll also be working towards a Level 4 qualification which will comprise of 24 months of on-programme assessments alongside working in a Data Analyst Role. You'll get first-hand exposure into exciting and forward-thinking projects which will give you the technical knowledge and insight to enable you to excel in your studies.
Purpose of the Role: To collect, organise and study data to provide business insight and to provide effective administrative services to the Projects and Systems team adhering to Company policies, internal processes.
About Carlisle Support Services:
Employing over 3,000 people, Carlisle Support Services focuses on the provision of cleaning, security, events and retail facilities support services. We're also part of Impellam, the UK's second largest staffing organisation. As a Data Analyst Apprentice, you will be based at our Head Office in Capability Green, Luton, undertaking a range of activities / training to gain experience.
- Manage the incoming emails in the shared inbox and Iris queue system
- Ensure that all administration tasks are completed accurately and efficiently
- Support administration activities involved within operational projects as required the business
- Support all contracts across Carlisle Support Services
- Maintain accurate data relating to systems & operations across Carlisle Support Services
- Collect and compile data from different sources
- Perform database queries across multiple tables to extract data for analysis
- Perform routine statistical analyses and ad-hoc queries
- Assist with production of performance dashboards and reports
- Assist with data quality checking and cleansing
- Reliable and adaptable
- Logical and creative thinking skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and to take responsibility
- Can use own initiative
- A thorough and organised approach
- Ability to work with a range of internal and external people
- Ability to communicate effectively in a variety of situations
- Maintain productive, professional and secure working environment
Reports to: Project Manager
Pay: Salary / Remuneration package will be discussed in the interview