We are currently recruiting enthusiastic, flexible Security Officers who are SIA qualified to work at a prestigious location in Portsmouth.If you are a fully committed...
Carlisle Support Services is one of the leading suppliers of value-added solutions across the public and private sectors in the UK and Ireland. Employing over 3,000 people nationwide, we specialise in the provision of stewarding, crowd management and security services across the worlds of sports, entertainment and one-off events.
- To protect the customers properties and employees against loss or damage caused by crime, fire, flood, accident or wastage.
- Respond and act on various alarm activations across campus and be the first responder to incidents in advance of a Moog EAP team member arriving on site (procedure will be provided).
- Reviewing as required Personnel Access / Monitoring CCTV system (by request only).
- To control authorised access/egress of staff on and off site out of core hours.
- To carry out other Security Related duties as required.
- Maintain a personnel log of who is on site and be a point of contact for Moog employees who are on site outside their normal working hours.
- Be the support/buddy and contact point for all lone/unsighted working requirements, check-in/check-out for unscheduled, non-standard working requirements
- To carry out regular low risk facilities compliance checks in line with customer instructions and procedures (see below)
- To project a smart, efficient and helpful image at all times.
- To report to the customer and XXXX matters regarding to Health, Safety, Environment and Security.
To undertake duties as defined in MOOG Procedures e.g. Lone workers procedure, emergency procedures
Suggested Low Risk Tasks For Security Officers on Nights/Weekends
- Alarm response
- Building locks/unlocks, alarm set/unset
- Building patrols/sweeps
- Perimeter fence checks
Hours: Average 42 Hours
Required: SIA, First Aid, driving license
Requires BPSS Clearance