You will be working for our client at their award winning conference, arena & exhibition centre. We are seeking high calibre personnel who will provide...
You will be working for our client at their award winning conference, arena & exhibition centre. We are seeking high calibre personnel who will provide a 5 star service to customers, staff and visitors to the venue.
This opportunity brings a new dimension to the role of Venue Security Officer. The level of professionalism expected will match the commitment we will return via your training, learning & development and through an impressive employee reward scheme.
Here at Carlisle Support Services, we are experts in our field. We develop our staff to become the best at what they do. Our people are our greatest asset. Employing more than 3,000 front-line operatives Carlisle is a medium sized facilities support business operating across four key service lines of Security, Events, Cleaning and Retail Merchandising. They bring us their passion and commitment, and in return we offer a positive working environment, and some of the best training in the industry.
At Carlisle, we concentrate on putting people first - our customers and our employees.
As one of our security personnel ( in the Team) you will play a key part in protecting our client's prestigious venue, with over 660,000 annual visitors and delegates no two days will be the same.
Our security officers work hard providing a visible reminder that safety is our number one priority for visitors and staff, all whilst maintaining extremely high levels of customer service.
- Rate of Pay: £8.29 per hour
- Location: Liverpool
- Contract Type: Full Time Role
- Hours: Operating a 6 on 3 off system ( 3 Days and 3 Nights | and 3 off days)
The Ideal Candidate:
We are looking for a professional security officer to protect our client's premises, assets and personnel. You will maintain a high visibility presence and prevent all illegal or inappropriate actions. The goal is to detect, deter, observe and report.
- All applicants must: Good written and oral communication skills
- Professional manner
- Smart in appearance
- SIA DS Licence (Essential)
- SIA CCTV Licence (Essential)
- Driving License (Desirable)
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Outgoing, Pleasant Personality and confident and able to assert themselves when required
- Must have Excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Must have own means of transport to and from work.
- Event/Control room experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Fire systems and other warning systems.
- Protect company property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment
- Observe for signs of crime or disorder, and investigate disturbances
- Act lawfully in direct defence of life or property
- Apprehend criminals and evict violators
- Take accurate notes of unusual occurrences
- Report in detail any suspicious incidents
- Patrol randomly or regularly building and perimeter
- Monitor and control access at building entrances and vehicle gates
- Work closely with control room
- Management of the security control room and CCTV monitors
- Provision of static and mobile guarding
- Access control for staff, visitors and vehicles and the production and administration of pass cards, name plates and Contractors permits to work.
- Lodge and vehicle management duties
- Management of and effective response to intruder alarms
- Fire alarm panel - the effective management and response to activation and the venues emergency plans.
- Information management as determined by the Venue
- Building key management and health and safety checks
- Management of lost and found property
- Management of prohibited items
- Removal of unwelcome visitors
- Liaison with police and emergency services
- Concierge and visitor management as specified by the Venue.
- Service desk support
- First aid provision including administration of defibrillators and the evacuation of disabled persons
- Planned preventative maintenance checks
- Evacuation training as outlined by the venue
- Provide general guidance to the public
- Directing patrons and monitoring crowds
- Extensive Patrolling
- Helping keep the venue to the highest standards
- Job & building reporting
- Flexible shifts
- Holiday Pay
- Weekly Pay
- Fizz Benefits
- Carlisle Rewards
- Hospital Saturday Fund
Full uniform will be provided and must be worn on every shift and kept to a high standard
Any job offer will be dependent on you passing the BS7858 Vetting including verification of 5 year employment history, address history etc.