Here at Carlisle Support Services, we are experts in our field. We develop our staff to become the best at what they do. Employing more...
Here at Carlisle Support Services, we are experts in our field. We develop our staff to become the best at what they do. Employing more than 3,000 front-line operatives Carlisle is a medium sized facilities support business operating across four key service lines of Security, Events, Cleaning and Retail Merchandising.
We are proud to work with some of the UK's leading brands and enjoy successful client partnerships in our chosen market sectors.
You will be diligent and observant, always keeping the main focus of your role in mind; to protect our client's premises, assets and personnel.
The successful candidate will have the willingness to quickly learn the role and needs of the client, in order to deliver an exceptional service. Any background of previous Security industry / role, will be considered.
Working on the Peel Ports contract, covering holidays and sickness across the portfolio which includes predominetly Liverpool. There will be a need to cover some shifts on Berkinhead, Runcorn and Warrington so a car is preffered. Must be flexible and prepared to work days nights and weekends.
Duties include access control, searches, patrols and other security functions associated to the role and responsibilities of a Security Officer.
- Sector: Security
- Vacancy: ( SIA Qualified)
- Shifts: varied - Covering holidays and sickness across the portfolio
- Pay Rate: £8.13ph
- Upon successful interview, you would be required to satisfy the companies vetting standards / procedures.
- Full uniform will be provided and must be worn on every shift and kept to a high standard.
- You must be continuously living in the UK for the past 5 years and be able to provide the right to work documents, including a 5 year work / educational history.