You will be working for our client at their award winning conference, arena & exhibition centre. We are seeking high calibre personnel who will provide...
You will be working for our client at their award winning conference, arena & exhibition centre. We are seeking high calibre personnel who will provide a 5 star service to customers, staff and visitors to the venue.
This opportunity brings a new dimension to the role of Events Steward. The level of professionalism expected will match the commitment we will return via your training, learning & development and through an impressive employee reward scheme.
At Carlisle, we concentrate on putting people first - our customers and our employees.
As one of our Events team you will play a key part in enhancing the customer experience for event days at our client's prestigious venue.
Our event staff work hard providing a visible reminder that safety is our number one priority for visitors and staff, all whilst maintaining extremely high levels of customer service.
As an Event Steward you will be helping in all manner of ways including, but not limited to:
- Provide general guidance to the public
- Directing patrons and monitoring crowds
- Scanning and checking tickets
- Helping keep the venue to the highest standards
- Screening and vetting of visitors at all operational entrances
- Identification and removal of non-authorised selling of merchandise.
- External visitor management
- Box office queue management
- Behavioural detection and profiling of patrons
- Fire Marshals
- Removal of litter/small spillages or other minor cleaning requirements
The Ideal Candidate:
- Flexibility and reliability are essential
- You must be at least 18 years old
- Excellent communication skills and an aptitude for working with the public
- A friendly, approachable and professional manner
- Previous experience in stewarding or customer care would be advantageous
- You will be based in the North West area
The majority of our positions will be stewarding roles, however we will also be recruiting personnel that hold an SIA license.
Pay rates are subject to the role carried out but start at £8.00 per hour
- Flexible shifts
- Holiday Pay
- Weekly Pay
- Fizz Benefits
- Carlisle Rewards
- Hospital Saturday Fund