Recruiting Stewards for a Spectacular Sporting Venue, LondonCarlisle Support Services Recruiting In partnership with "Hackney Works" of London Borough of HackneyAre you looking to progress...
Carlisle Support Services Recruiting In partnership with "Hackney Works" of London Borough of Hackney
Are you looking to progress a career in the Events Sector?
We are currently recruiting enthusiastic, flexible Stewards, to work at a prestigious, spectacular, "North London Sports Stadium"
If you are a fully committed team player with a great work ethic and the ability to deliver outstanding customer service, then please come and meet with our Recruitment Team;
Dates - Every Wednesdays
Venue - Employment Centre, Lee House, 6 Rectory Road N16 7QS
Time - 1400
Here at Carlisle Support Services, we are experts in our field. We develop our staff to become the best at what they do. Employing more than 3,000 front-line operatives Carlisle is a medium sized facilities support business operating across four key service lines of Security, Events, Cleaning and Retail Merchandising.
We are proud to work with some of the UK's leading brands and enjoy successful client partnerships in our chosen market sectors.
About the Client
Our client is the most exciting football team and brand in the Premiership with its history, fans, stakeholders and local communities. They drive a global reputation as THE venue of choice, through "world-class and technology-led" Customer Service
Carlisle Events have exciting opportunity for "Customer Service Orientated" Stewards to work at this Sports Stadium in North London
If you already have extensive stewarding experience in the high profile corporate security or event security environment where "safety" is paramount we would love to hear from you.
The required candidate must have:
- Natural customer service skills
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) and be able to confidently use a networked radio and e-mails
- Smart in appearance,
- Available to work various shifts on a rota basis and
- Must be have own transport or means of transportation to get to and from work
As Events Steward, you will be working within an experienced team, both indoor and outdoor covering the following:
- Crowd management
- Customer service
- Access control
- Alcohol control
- Conflict resolution
- Flexibility and reliability are essential
- Excellent communication skills and an aptitude for working with the public
- A friendly, approachable and professional manner
- Previous experience isn't essential as long as you are approachable and happy working within a busy environment. An induction and training will be provided.
- Aged 18 and over with a good understanding of the English language.
Location: London Based
Hours per Week: Variable / Flexible
Working Pattern: Vary depending on Match day
Hourly Rate: Rates will vary depending on sites and qualifications
£10.20 per hour if Non NVQ
£10.95 per hour if with Level 2 Spectator Safety NVQ
Also plus 13.8% accrued holiday pay.
You must be able to provide right to work documents. Dress code is "white shirt with black trousers, shoes and tie". Additional clothing such as hi-viz jackets will be provided.
Additional opportunities also available within the M25, please ask at the Induction / Interview