We are currently recruiting customer focused enthusiastic, flexible Security Officers who are already SIA qualified (preferably to Door Supervisor level) to work at a prestigious...
We are currently recruiting customer focused enthusiastic, flexible Security Officers who are already SIA qualified (preferably to Door Supervisor level) to work at a prestigious north London sports venue.
If you are a fully committed team player with a great work ethic and the ability to deliver outstanding customer service, then read further;
Here at Carlisle Support Services, we are experts in our field. We develop our staff to become the best at what they do. Employing more than 3,000 front-line operatives Carlisle is a medium sized facilities support business operating across four key service lines of Security, Events, Cleaning and Retail Merchandising.
We are proud to work with some of the UK's leading brands and enjoy successful client partnerships in our chosen market sectors.
About the Client
Our client is the most exciting football team and brand in the Premiership with a huge history, fan base, stakeholder and amazing local community links. They drive a global reputation as THE venue of choice, through "world-class and technology-led" Customer Service.
Carlisle Security have exciting opportunity for professional Security officers to be based at this Sports Stadium in North London
If you already have extensive security experience in the high profile corporate security or event security environment where client confidentiality is paramount we would love to hear from you.
The required candidate must have:
- a valid SIA Licence, (preferred Door Supervisor/ Security Guard / Security CCTV experience)
- excellent understanding of data protection and commercial confidentiality
- natural customer service skills
- excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and be able to confidently use a networked radio and e-mails
- smart in appearance,
- flexibility to work various shifts on a rota basis and
- must be have own transport or means of transportation to get to and from work
- Must be willing to undergo or possess and enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check
- Must be capable of conducting lengthy hi visibility patrols
You will be reporting to the Security Manager, at the venue with other dotted line management staff, managing your performance and service standards
Duties will include:
- Maintains safe and secure environment for customers and employees.
- Controlling crowds and event day visitors, allowing access for emergency rescue vehicles
- Access control to include all forms of traffic vehicular and pedestrian.
- Operating barriers doors and access points remotely.
- Auditing passes and accreditations, scheduling appointments
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities and faults;
- Conducting site safety briefings.
- Dealing with trespass, members of the media and parking violations
- Completing reports in a timely and accurate fashion by recording all observations, information, occurrences, and patrol activities
- Prioritize and escalates emergencies in line with site policy.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Conducting high visibility site patrols
- Controlling access and egress to site
- Dealing & responding to incidents,
- Thorough completion of any necessary paperwork & reports.
- Secures premises and personnel by foot or mobile patrol both internal external; monitoring surveillance equipment;
- Inspecting core areas and contractors, equipment
- Alcohol control
- Conflict Resolution
Do you have the below Skills & Qualifications?
- SIA Qualified (Door Supervisor/ Security or CCTV preferred)
- Ability to be screened to BS7858 standards
- Ability to pass Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Professional manner
- Flexible in approach to shift patterns
- Smart in appearance
- Experience of working in a high-profile environment
- Experience of working with a wide demographic spectrum of customers
- Sector: Stadium Security ( Events / Sporting / Leisure)
- Vacancy: Security Officer ( SIA Qualified)
- Shifts - Various
- Pay Rate: from £9.75 rising to £10.65 per hour + Benefits
You must be continuously living in the UK for the past 5 years and be able to provide the right to work documents, including a 10 year work / educational history.
Upon successful interview, you would be required to satisfy the companies vetting standards / procedures to "enhanced vetting"
Full uniform will be provided and must be worn on every shift and kept to a high standard.