CLEANING OPERATIVE CHELMSFORD STATION Carlisle Support Services are seeking a Cleaning Operative to support a high profile contract and enable us to deliver a first...
CLEANING OPERATIVE - CHELMSFORD STATION
Carlisle Support Services are seeking a Cleaning Operative to support a high profile contract and enable us to deliver a first class cleaning service at Chelmsford Station.
This role is based on a single site at a very busy station. We are looking for an individual who is reliable, punctual, the ability to provide a quality service.
- To perform required cleaning duties of station.
- To ensure all cleaning duties are carried out in a correct and timely manner in respect to cleaning specification requirements.
- Conduct quality audits in accordance with contractual quality requirements and specified process using the workIT system
- Maintenance and care of all equipment ensuring all machines and equipment are maintained in a safe working condition and reporting any faulty equipment.
- To lead by example, so that the company image and profile is maintained at all times within the team, in respect of conduct and the wearing of company supplied uniform.
- The distribution of stores ensuring that correct documentation is completed and signed by both parties.
- To comply with all Company Health & Safety Guidelines and continually review practices to ensure breaches do not occur.
- To be aware of the correct usage and concentration of the various chemicals cleaning agents and the correct application of these products to ensure effective results in accordance with the manufacturers guidelines.
- To carry out any reasonable task requested by the Senior Route Supervisor, Contract Manager, or client.
- Comply with all rail safety regulations and be able to make an "Emergency Call" if required.
- To act as ambassador for Carlisle on site dealing in a professional/businesslike manner with all requests from clients
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to get on well with others and inspire respect and confidence
No. of hours per week 40
5 days per week (6 days available) working between 06.00 - 2.00pm
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you.