Carlisle Support Services (part of Impellam Group Plc) is looking to recruit a "Management Accountant" to work at our Head Office in Luton.Job Purpose: Employing...
Carlisle Support Services (part of Impellam Group Plc) is looking to recruit a "Management Accountant" to work at our Head Office in Luton.
Employing more than 3,000 front-line operatives Carlisle is a medium sized facilities support business operating across four key service lines of Security, Events, Cleaning and Retail Merchandising. We proud to work with some of the UK's leading brands and enjoy successful client partnerships in our chosen market sectors.
With a clear vision that is underpinned by four core and transparent values we are passionate about providing unrivalled levels of customer service and employee engagement. We do this by empowering passionate people to deliver exceptional outcomes.
- Work closely with Divisional Directors and wider Operations team, to develop an understanding of Business Areas, and key issues
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts and Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Present monthly figures with commentary, to highlight key variances to Budget / Forecast
- Working with the FC and FD, look for areas of improvement in reporting process
- Work with Finance team and Operations to assist in the development of weekly margin reports and operational reports to enable operations to deliver on their plans
- To provide forecast/updates regarding weekly performance of business to FD and MD to ensure "no surprises",
- Annual Budget preparation
- Provide assistance/support with pricing of new business bids / re-bids
- To work closely with the Pricing Manager to ensure correct revenue accounting for all contracts
- Provide necessary documentation to support the annual audit and work closely with auditors to ensure their full understanding of financial processes and reported results.
- To assist with group finance requests
- To aid/cover National Statistic returns
- To work on any adhoc projects as and when required.
- Strong Commercial Awareness
- Strong financial analytical skill
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Ability to build and develop relationships with clients and throughout the business
- Able to manage a fluctuating workload
Key Behaviours and Style Indicators
- Strong Communicator
- Team Player
- Willing to challenge established wisdom's and be robust in defence of opinions and principals
- Professionally qualified, PQ or QBE
- Experienced in working as a Management Accountant in a Support Services based organisation ideally in the Cleaning/Security or Service Delivery sectors