We are currently recruiting enthusiastic, Security Officers who are already SIA qualified to work at a prestigious, corporate site, in Edinburgh, Scotland If you are...
We are currently recruiting enthusiastic, flexible Security Officers who are SIA qualified to work at a prestigious location in Portsmouth.
If you are a fully committed team player with a great work ethic and the ability to deliver outstanding customer service, then please read further;
Here at Carlisle Support Services, we are experts in our field. We develop our staff to become the best at what they do. Employing more than 3,000 front-line operatives Carlisle is a medium sized facilities support business operating across four key service lines of Security, Events, Cleaning and Retail Merchandising.
We are proud to work with some of the UK's leading brands and enjoy successful client partnerships in our chosen market sectors.
You will be diligent and observant, always keeping the main focus of your role in mind; to protect our client's premises, assets and personnel.
The successful candidate will have the willingness to quickly learn the role and needs of the client, in order to deliver an exceptional service. Any background of previous Security industry / role, will be considered.
You will maintain a high visibility presence and prevent all illegal or inappropriate actions. The goal is to detect, deter, observe and report.
- Protect company property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment
- Observe for signs of crime or disorder, and investigate disturbances
- Act lawfully in direct defence of life or property
- Take accurate notes of unusual occurrences
- Report in detail any suspicious incidents
- Patrol randomly or regularly building and perimeter
- Monitor and control access at building entrances and vehicle gates
Do you have the below Skills & Qualifications?
- SIA Qualified
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Basic PC skills
- Professional manner
- Smart in appearance
- Vacancy: Security Officer ( SIA Qualified)
- Part time / Relief
- Pay Rate: £8.00 per hour to £10.66 per hour
- Own transport would be beneficial .
We welcome people from a range of different backgrounds, with a variety of skills and experience. You must be able to provide right to work documentation, including a 5 year work / educational history checkable history.
Full uniform and Training will be provided