Site Cleaning SupervisorAbout UsExperts who create experts!Here at Carlisle Support Services, we are experts in our field. We develop our staff to become the best...
Experts who create experts!
Here at Carlisle Support Services, we are experts in our field. We develop our staff to become the best at what they do.
Our people are our greatest asset. There are over 3,000 people working for Carlisle Support Services. They bring us their passion and commitment, and in return we offer a positive working environment, and some of the best training in the industry.
As Site Cleaning supervisor, you will be responsible for the managing of the team of cleaners working different shifts throughout Monday to Friday. The site is highly corporate in nature, and high levels of professionalism are expected.
Immaculate presentation, computer literacy and a friendly and approachable nature are key to being successful in this application.
- Assist with the delivery of Carlisle Support Services objectives in line with 'Employer of Choice' status
- To ensure all cleaning duties are carried out in a correct and timely manner in respect to cleaning specification requirements.
- Conduct quality audits in accordance with contractual quality requirements and specified process using the workIT system
- Maintenance and care of all equipment ensuring all machines and equipment are maintained in a safe working condition and reporting any faulty equipment.
- To lead by example, so that the company image and profile is maintained at all times within the team, in respect of conduct and the wearing of company supplied uniform.
- The distribution of stores ensuring that correct documentation is completed and signed by both parties.
- To comply with all Company Health & Safety Guidelines and continually review practices to ensure breaches do not occur.
- To be aware of the correct usage and concentration of the various chemicals cleaning agents and the correct application of these products to ensure effective results in accordance with the manufacturers guidelines.
- To carry out any reasonable task requested by the Senior Route Supervisor, Contract Manager, or client.
- Comply with all rail safety regulations and be able to make an "Emergency Call" to a signaler if required.
- To act as ambassador for Carlisle on site dealing in a professional/businesslike manner with all requests from clients
Skills & Qualifications
- Good social skills so that strong working relationships are forged with colleagues
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Good customer care skills
- Smart Clean Appearance
- Totally committed to quality
- Sector: Cleaning
- Position of Vacancy: Site Cleaning Supervisor
- Hours Per Week: 40 hours
- Temporary/Permanent: Permanent
- Nature of working pattern:Monday to Friday 1000-1800, some requirements around these times
- Payrate/Salary: £9.18 per hour
Full uniform will be provided and must be worn on every shift and kept to a high standard.