MOBILE CLEANING OPERATIVE Carlisle Support Services are seeking a mobile cleaning operative to support a high profile contract and enable us to deliver a first...
Experts who create experts!
Here at Carlisle Support Services, we are experts in our field. We develop our staff to become the best at what they do.
Our people are our greatest asset. There are over 3,000 people working for Carlisle Support Services. They bring us their passion and commitment, and in return we offer a positive working environment, and some of the best training in the industry.
You are responsible for all cleaning aspects of all train stations within the assigned zone. Along with ensuing all train stations and accommodation in the assigned zone, are cleaned to a standard that reaches 85% or above on all joint audits.
Main Duties and Responsivities
- To have the overall responsibility for the practical organisation of the day to day cleaning operation within the assigned zone.
- In consultation with the Area Manager, to identify the number of cleaning staff required to maintain a clean customer environment within the set annual budget.
- To build relationships with all station staff within the assigned zone.
- To monitor stocks of cleaning equipment and materials in order that orders can be placed on a timely basis.
- To recommend and organise appropriate training for all cleaning staff.
- To be responsible for all posters being correctly display in accordance London Midland production departments timetable and instructions.
Qualifications and Experience
- To maintain a flexible daily cleaning schedule of all internal areas of the assigned zone.
- Ensure that identified key areas of the zone receive priority in the schedule.
- Carry out an internal audit on at least two stations per week.
- Undertake any additional cleaning duties as directed, by the Area Manager.
- In conjunction with the Assistant Contract Manager, interview and recruit sufficient cleaning staff to cover the weekly budgeted cleaning hours.
- To be responsible for the day to day personnel management of the cleaning staff within the assigned Zone, and consulting with the Assistant Contract Manager on any necessary formal procedures.
- Produce on a weekly basis, official order forms for equipment and uniform.
- The post holder will be hardworking and committed to ensuring the highest cleaning standards are adhered to at all times.
- Professional at all times and readily interacting with the Public as required.
- A good team player
- Sector: Cleaning
- Position of Vacancy: Cleaning Operative
- Hours Per Week: Various Shifts Available
- Temporary/Permanent: Permanent
- Payrate/Salary: £10.14 per hour
Full uniform will be provided and must be worn on every shift and kept to a high standard.