Purpose of the Role:To ensure the Security and Events North operation has a pool of skilled core and relief personnel across it's the Northern Region....
Job Title: Driver
Reporting to: Supervisor
Location: Stansted Airport to Newport
Hours of Work/rate of pay: 10.00 per hour
As a driver Operative within the cleaning department of the business you will responsible to ensure that the general waste and dry mixed waste bins at Stansted are collected daily and exchanged with empty bins. The full bins will then be delivered to Newport, Essex.
Shifts will be 4hrs a day 6 days a week. The actual week days may vary from time to time.
Main Duties and Responsivities
- To wear company uniform at all times so that Carlisle's reputation for professionalism and quality is never compromised.
- To ensure that all duties carried out are strictly in accordance with BICS standards so that quality work is delivered fully meeting/exceeding client expectations.
- To ensure that all work undertaken is strictly carried out in accordance with Carlisle's Health and Safety procedures. Moreover to demonstrate their commitment to the fact that each Carlisle employee has a personal responsibility for their own health and safety and for that of persons who may be affected by their acts/or omissions.
- To carry out duties as directed by the supervisor. Moreover to always consider the work undertaken and wherever opportunities for improvements to working practices exist, put forward suggestions so that 'continuous improvement' is the norm.
- To work in a proactive manner supporting/assisting colleagues whenever in a position to do so.
- Assist with the delivery of Carlisle Support Services objectives in line with 'Employer of Choice' status
Qualifications and Experience
- Physically fit
- Smart Clean Appearance
- Totally committed to quality
- Must hold a full UK driving licence