Carlisle Support Services (part of Impellam Group Plc) is looking to recruit a 'HR Apprentice' to work at our Head Office in Luton.HR ApprenticeLocation: Capability...
Carlisle Support Services (part of Impellam Group Plc) is looking to recruit a 'HR Apprentice' to work at our Head Office in Luton.
Location: Capability Green, Luton
Employing more than 3,000 front-line operatives Carlisle is a medium sized facilities support business operating across four key service lines of Security, Events, Cleaning and Retail Merchandising. We proud to work with some of the UK's leading brands and enjoy successful client partnerships in our chosen market sectors.
With a clear vision that is underpinned by four core and transparent values we are passionate about providing unrivalled levels of customer service and employee engagement. We do this by empowering passionate people to deliver exceptional outcomes.
Purpose of the Role: To provide responsive, accurate, effective and confidential HR administrative services to the advisory team adhering to Company policies, internal processes and employment legislation.
- Generate correspondence in relation to disciplinary, grievance & other employee relations cases
- Assist in the management of AWOL cases
- Take ownership of TUPE transfer administration, including mail merge
- Manage the incoming emails in the shared inbox and allocate them to the right advisor / colleague
- Maintain the shared inbox and the case file organisation
- Resolve basic queries by email
- Organise HR Training arrangements, including booking rooms and liaising with the participants
- Minute take at investigation meetings or hearings when required
- Diary management
- Support the HR Advisors on HR projects
- Ensure we are GDPR compliant
- Good communication skills - articulate and focussed, proficient written skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Respectful of the confidentiality of the HR profession
- Reliable and adaptable
- Good organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise
- Competent user of IT systems including basic knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Maths and English at GCSE grade or equivalent