Carlisle Support Services is looking to recruit an experienced Control Room Manager, to work at our Head Office in Luton, (Capability Green). This role will...
Here at Carlisle Support Services, we are experts in our field. We develop our staff to become the best at what they do. Employing more than 3,000 front-line operatives Carlisle is a medium sized facilities support business operating across four key service lines of Security, Events, Cleaning and Retail Merchandising.
We are proud to work with some of the UK's leading brands and enjoy successful client partnerships in our chosen market sectors.
We are recruiting security professionals who hold a valid SIA (DS) Licence for an immediate start. The successful applicant will meet the requirements of our Customer's values and behaviours through the provision of excellent customer service.
We are particularly interested in applications from people who meet the following criteria:
- Good Communication skills, both oral and written
- Good interpersonal skills
- Customer focused and willing to engage the general public
- Ability to adapt to different situations
- Individual that will offer help before being asked
- Self-awareness and understanding
- Commitment to self-development
- Ability to build relationships
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Excellent time management skills
- To act as an ambassador for Carlisle Support Services and our prestigious client and behave in a professional manner at all times
- Able to work for long periods on their own with minimal supervision
We need a confident and preferably experienced Security Officer holding a current Manned Guarding / Door Supervisor SIA license to provide security duties.
Full and ongoing training with a view to career development including opportunities to progress.
You must have clear communication skills with a smart and presentable appearance.
Must be flexible and have the ability to be able to work well on your own and with a team, undertaking multiple tasks throughout the course of a shift.
Duties will include:
- High vigilance to ensure a safe / secure working environment,
- Liaising with Client Management and Client immidate staff,
- Lock up/unlock procedures and incident response / reporting.
- Working with access control systems, vetting visitors and contractors
- Have an understanding of health & safety
- Patrolling internal and external areas
- Have good report writing skills
- You must have a proactive outlook to work and be able to show initiative and an innovative approach to the role.
Permanent , but on a relief basis - covering sickness, Holidays, vacant site positions etc
Various shifts from 0600 - 0100