Mobile Cleaning Operative Station Cleaner (Clacton-On-Sea)Location: Clacton-on-SeaHours of work: 40 hours per weekShift pattern: 5 days per week (including regular weekends and occasional night work)Rate...
Ely & Cambridge
Carlisle Support Services are seeking a station cleaning operative to support a high profile contract and enable us to deliver a first class cleaning service at Cambridge North & Ely stations.
To ensure cleaning and hygiene standards are delivered in accordance to the cleaning specification to enable Greater Anglia to meet their commitments to the DfT and travelling public.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To perform daily cleaning activities within the public and office areas on and around rail stations on the Greater Anglia station network.
- To ensure all cleaning duties are carried out in a correct and timely manner in respect to cleaning specification requirements.
- Conduct quality audits in accordance with contractual quality requirements and specified process using the workIT system
- Maintenance and care of all equipment ensuring all machines and equipment are maintained in a safe working condition and reporting any faulty equipment.
- To lead by example, so that the company image and profile is maintained at all times within the team, in respect of conduct and the wearing of company supplied uniform.
- The distribution of stores ensuring that correct documentation is completed and signed by both parties.
- To comply with all Company Health & Safety Guidelines and continually review practices to ensure breaches do not occur.
- To be aware of the correct usage and concentration of the various chemicals cleaning agents and the correct application of these products to ensure effective results in accordance with the manufacturers guidelines.
- To carry out any reasonable task requested by the Senior Route Supervisor, Contract Manager, or client.
- Comply with all rail safety regulations and be able to make an "Emergency Call" to a signaler if required.
- To act as ambassador for Carlisle on site dealing in a professional/businesslike manner with all requests from clients
Qualifications and Experience
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to get on well with others and inspire respect and confidence
- Ability to pass a fit for work medical and Drugs & Alcohol test
- Sound knowledge of Health and Safety
- Holder of British Institute of Cleaning Science
Qualified First Aider
£8.35 per hour
12 hours per week (Saturday, Sunday working only)